for The Real Story

6/14/2014 c1 Eyea
So so so so so so CUTE and I'm only on chapter uno
1/19/2014 c7 yyy
nice,
1/1/2014 c6 1Zak saturday 1
Update soon please
7/9/2013 c5 2HaPpY bAcKwArDs
Amazing xD i need more! Whoever reported this is an ass ._.
More yummy yaoi! Kill Kagome! XD
6/26/2013 c5 1Jaceshasma
You must finish this story, PLEASE! I love Inuyasha&Shippo stories and you'rs is one of the best i have ever read!
4/3/2013 c5 byakuren-chan
i lov this story plez update when u can can't wait ta read more from u
3/24/2013 c5 princesstinkerbell45
Well despite how anyone else feels i love it.
12/25/2012 c5 Kawaii koinu 101
Love this story males me feel warm Inside
10/20/2012 c5 Ps0n4n-0r3str
whoever that bitch was i hate them now i mean your awesome so GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH! shippo wherever you are plz use your fox-fire to burn that sob i mean i had been checking everyday for ch.5 to get posted since the day ch.4 was posted. TTTT me no want fluff! it was fucking perfect TTTT TTTT TTTT GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
4/24/2012 c4 LittleMama2x4
YAY! KAGOME IS A BITCH! Please update soon!
3/28/2012 c1 17xxHinaAngelxx
Interresting. I don't mind Kagome that much, but I do agree that she does tends to be a bit of bitch when it comes to InuYasha. Anyway, this is great so far. I have to agree that there aren't much InuxShippo fanfiction around. This great! Keep up the good work!
3/23/2012 c4 Peya Luna
i totally love the idea of the beads stop working, and kaede berating kagome was not only perfect but LONG overdue if you ask me - seriously, how can that wench be so saintly yet so abusive? kagome got to be the most bi-polar character in all the animes! what made me perk up though was sess´ being a sub+getting off on inu´s smell, now if thats not the best starting point towards a three-way-mating i don´t know what is! and what a combination: cute shippo, fierce inu, gorgeous sess...*drool*
3/23/2012 c4 8YamiBakura1988
Great chapter
2/7/2012 c3 5jaune x emerald
good work
2/7/2012 c3 4Peya Luna
kagome´s timing sucks as always...though while she´s about to go through the roof, i bet sess is proud that his bro managed to get himself a cute full-blooded demon. btw, what was this about shippo having child-bearing hips? does that mean we can expect a mpreg aka cute puppies?
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »