for Conversations with Family & Friends

6/4/2019 c26 Chacha
I love this story so many conversations. Love it. Well done.
8/25/2018 c26 ksatan624
I did not still abandon Castle then I read the fictions and this evening, I find your; very original this way of making, just by the conversations with family and friends; I liked a lot. It is a pity you did not write any more.
8/20/2014 c9 9wayouttamyleague
LOL. "Hands on" Good one! Espo-riffic!

"You bet against Lanie? Seriously?" Now that is Ryan gold right there!

And the follow -up "open bar & Castle" and why is it so fantastic to hear Javier of all people using the phrase "no-brainer" - how fun!

Thanks for writing some Team Bromance into this!
8/20/2014 c8 wayouttamyleague
Protective Alexis. Sassy Lanie. Good times.

Where are Ryan and Espo? - please tell me they are in here somewhere.
8/20/2014 c4 wayouttamyleague
That's just a really enjoyable chapter. Lanie, Beckett and the boys as the not-so-subtle Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber...The texts at the top of the chapter are hilarious - Lanie would make an excellent hero in Sharknado! Sad to re-live that heart wrenching time, but Parrish dialog makes it worth it!
10/9/2012 c26 OnceUponATimeGirl
This is so true to character with the boys. You're really good at filling in the episode gaps.
10/7/2012 c26 16purplangel
I really like the bromance between Ryan/Javi. I think this actually could've happened at the bar.

Loved Ryan's explanation: I understand you having her back and going after Maddox, but I didn't agree with how you were doing it."

The ending was hilarious. "Finish your beer Bro! We sound like a bunch of girls talking about feelings and stuff. That is wrong on so many levels!"

"Yeah, I think we've been hanging around Castle too much." Ryan smirks before draining the bottle.

I think you should make this chapter a one-shot as new readers probably won't want to delve into the other 25 chapters first. This could easily stand-alone and is a perfect continuation to the ending of epi 2.
5/7/2012 c25 luvTaylorSwift
I can actually hear the conversation between Rick and his Mom after the zombie case. Great job. And I love that Lanie seems to be the only person to help Kate admit her feelings towards Castle. Yeah! The finale is tonight. I can't wait!
5/7/2012 c24 luvTaylorSwift
Wow. Why doesn't this conversation happen in the show? I love that you had Espo knock some sense into Castle and tell him that Rick isn't the only one to give his partner meaningful glances, that Kate is just more subtle about it. Rick really does need to let one of the boys know why he's been such a prick lately. On to chapter 25 :)
5/6/2012 c25 purplangel
I loved how Castle is finally feeling 'hopeful" where Kate is concerned.

I lol when Rick said to Martha ... "You know we can never just say anything. Everything is done in subtext and looks."

and the conversation between Kate and Lanie is a gem...

Loved Kate's, "Why do you think it's about Castle? and Lanie's brilliant response, "It's always been about him, honey." (grinning from ear to ear)

and her, "You guys used actual words?" (lol, priceless)

I certainly hope that I am feeling "hopeful" where Caskett is concerned after the finale. Oh dear Gawd, only a day and a 1/2 to go!
4/29/2012 c24 purplangel
There are so many brilliant lines in this chapter! I applaud Espo, lol.

"I don't know what is going on between you and the boss, but she hasn't been been the same since you started showing up with blondes at crime scenes."

"What did she do to make you go from loyal puppy dog to jackass playboy?" and

"Why didn't you call her out on it? When did you become such a coward Castle?"

This is a perfect conversation to jump-start Castle in the right direction to actually speaking with Kate instead of believing he already knows how she feels.

Wonderful Chapter!

If you ever tell her or anyone that we had this "touchy-feely" conversation, I will end you Castle!
4/23/2012 c23 purplangel
I love the beginning where Alexis mentions both strawberry and cherry cordial ice cream flavors and Rick's mind immediately jumps to Kate associations...sooo cute!

Woo Hoo! Castle found out that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. (Rick riding with Slaughter sure tickled my funny bone while watching the show)

And I looove Martha's, "Not only would Kate break you out of jail she would give up everything that makes her who she is..."

I'm saying that Kate loves you! Even a blind man could see it!"

Yes, Rick should write her a letter as it's obvious these 2 have no clue how to communicate with one another, lol.
4/22/2012 c23 luvTaylorSwift
I think this is your best chapter yet! I love both talks with Castle and Alexis and Castle with his Mom. I also loved the strawberry icecream reference as we all now know that Kate's favorite shake is strawberry. ;)
4/22/2012 c23 OnceUponATimeGirl
I love how your conversations coincide with the show. It flows so beautifully and realistically. Martha really does need to realize that Kate's lie had a purpose and wasn't meant to hurt Rick.
4/21/2012 c23 MonicaK21
This is pure perfection! This is one if the endings that I wanted to see in that episode. Oh how I would love that you and a few others writers in this site could work for the show.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »