for Green Card: Gaara's answer

3/23/2018 c1 18Poodie
Awwwe. I cried and died inside XD Could someone explain to me how to play 'Apple to Apples'? The game sounds fun!

I actually thought this was going to get a littly angsty after Gaara's answer. I was so sad when I read what his card was...

Kankuro amuses me to no end!

Loved this! :D

~Poodie
6/20/2012 c1 1kAmiskee
at first i was confused...then i understood...i guess i didn't read it too carefully...awwwwwwh gaara...how sad! i love this story. -
3/12/2012 c1 72Blurring Fandoms
GAARA NEEDS HUGGLES!
2/21/2012 c1 onetikakawachi
Great story and I love all of Matsuri's blushing and emotions.

I wish I could play that game with ninjas
1/30/2012 c1 42AuthorSwimmerPoet
This is the most adorable game of Apples to Apples ever. I'm pretty sure I told you before, but I just wanted to say it again. And I love the little 'moral' at the end of the story...sure I said that to you too, but I just like to reaffirm things. And now you'll be able to remember those opinions forever, because I wrote it in a review ;)
1/29/2012 c1 8Mommy Bear
Cute story. Really liked the popsicle part and Baki always near the Sand sibs. Wonder at what point Gaara decided he needed to learn to read, probably when he became Kazekage and had to. Patient Temari - always watching out for him. Great story. Waiting for more, esp. one on Kankaruo.
1/29/2012 c1 15CaptainFlye
So sad for Gaara! Wish you'd made it a little longer, but i can see how that would have been tedious. Btw, was Matsuri the one who put down 'teacher' for 'awesome'? It would certainly explain the blush, wouldn't it? And I love Temari's reaction to Gaara putting down love. She went and got 'necessary' instead. :3

Great story hime; keep it up!