for Rogue's Sister, Part 1

so very neat
9/29/2018 c1 Djone246
Love
7/9/2018 c8 9CarpeDiemMay
Dont be discouraged. Most of your readers will be from after you completed the story. Hell, im one of those readers.
This is a great story. Only thing i would advise is use spellcheck and always reread chapters a few times looking for mistakes before posting. Keep up the good work and youll be fine.
5/31/2017 c9 DeepJHD
I never understand and I will never understand people who like to offend others with their comments. It is well that a person does not like the story and give their reasons why they do not like it. Another thing is to go fuck the writer and all his effort. Anyway, whatever you decide, I will support you and I hope you can solve it
5/13/2015 c8 6K.Daniels
I only just saw this movie yesterday for the first time. I loved it, and I loved this. I love Logan... He's yummy...
3/4/2015 c1 8ShadowPhoenix34
So I found out from my brother there is actually a superhero named molecular man who can do what Paige can do or something to that extant.
10/6/2014 c8 Guest
YAY!
1/8/2013 c1 samanthatm
awesome.
12/4/2012 c8 CrystallizedSiren
I love this story, it turned out great so far! About to read the sequel cant Wait!
5/18/2012 c6 6BleckBlah5956
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!
4/14/2012 c6 10Ahsilaa
It's good you should do more.
3/31/2012 c6 1CSIGetteBlue
add MORE!
3/18/2012 c6 ArtemisLuna85
I like this story. I always like when authors add another character to the story. I like Paige and Marie's relationship. Love the sisterly love. Can't wait to read the next part of this. Hope its soon.
27 Page 1 2 Next »