for Adventures Luna Never Had

5/14 c14 Ibskib
Damn I want to see more of this. The girl speedster lovin' needs to happen... though Luna speeding around and hitting on every girl she meets could be funny too.
5/14 c7 Ibskib
I think Luna also outwitted herself a bit, if she hadn't pretended to pass out, she would at least have gotten a second kiss out of it :-)
5/14 c6 Guest
Cruc-"
Harry instantly regretted not spending more time practicing non-verbal casting as Snape parried the curse, knocking him backward off his feet before he could complete it.

Firstly, if he doesn't finish the incantation, then there's no spell to parry, secondly, The Cruciatus Curse, like the other Unforgiveables, can't be blocked by magic.
5/14 c3 Ibskib
Poor Harry, Or maybe Hermione will just try to add Luna to the relationship rather than treating Harry as yesterday's news.
5/13/2019 c14 Guest
Good story have you ever thought of writing a Harry potter/The Flash Harry/Barry story? hope you update
5/11/2019 c14 Gabriel2015
Nice, so Luna found and started using the same speed formula Jonathan Chambers/Johnny quick uses? awesome!
5/10/2019 c14 3WhiteElfElder
So, Luna recites an algebraic equation to trigger her speedster power?
5/5/2019 c13 WhiteElfElder
She should have taken the portkey and then gone into combat mode...that way she could take out more threats.
5/5/2019 c13 6Muroshi
I suddenly very much want to see an artwork of this Shazam Luna done by LexiKimble/Skottichan in the red dress with the glowing lightning bolt accent.
5/4/2019 c13 133Quatermass
...Well, at least it isn't Miracleman...uhh, Miraclegirl? That'd be messed up...
3/31/2017 c12 dragonnargus
*giggles* There has to be a squeal for this. This is far too AWESSSSOMMMEEEE!
5/22/2016 c12 3WhiteElfElder
I can imagine Lilith training Luna...that would be scary. Though Luna would probably refer to her is a Phoenix instead of a FireHawk.
4/27/2016 c1 daydreamer727
THIS. IS. GOLD.
4/23/2016 c11 WhiteElfElder
This makes Harry seem so weak and useless.
4/23/2016 c11 Knightowl
Now I want to see a picture of Luna wearing her Kamui.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »