for On the Study of Chiroptera

9/26/2019 c1 2Gentle Dragon
thanks for this. I just read "I Just Too", and I really need something a little bright.
1/22/2017 c1 Guest
I am speechless after reading this.
3/12/2016 c1 Guest
THE ENDING MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD AND I DON'T KNOW WHY X'D
3/23/2015 c1 Guest
*falls over giggling*
7/11/2014 c1 1Yuu3
At first, i was like, whut? Then, woah. And holy! Finally, i gave up into the crack and blow my mind away.
1/26/2014 c1 3Robyn S. Mockingbird
A fascinating alternate reality, where everyone's pretty much the same, and Batman doesn't care what they think.
12/23/2013 c1 Guest
Very interesting AU
Somehow, everything fit
A world without superheroes I suppode
10/5/2013 c1 8SapphireSecret
This is FANTASTIC. Inspired. Truly. What an excellent little story. Ha!
10/22/2012 c1 42Tmae3114
This...this is GENIUS.
It's crack, but genius.
You are amazing for coming up with this, there's nothing else to be said.
Well, except that I now can't get the idea of Young Justice somehow ending up in this universe...so much crack...

Again, this is nothing short of genius.
My good author, there is nothing to regret.
8/5/2012 c1 26Laughter's Tears
Oh. Good. Lord.

What the heck is this and why is it so AWESOME!? I died laughing so many times. So. Many. Times.
7/7/2012 c1 Veryfairygirl14
"It's like a game of pong where the ball just starts going faster and faster. Eventually someone's going to lose badly, and the winner's going to feel so good about it that they're going to take a shit on them right then and there."

Oh good God. I think I think I cracked a rib.
6/13/2012 c1 4werewolf5
Despite not being incredibly interested in the DC Universe, I thoroughly enjoyed this short piece. It was awesome, original, and still true to the source material. I loved it!
3/31/2012 c1 whoamibut
omigod.

Jason died in a scuba diving accident involving clownfish.

oh. my. god.

Kudos to you, author.
1/31/2012 c1 1LilyRosetheDreamer
Oh my god, this should be a canon alternate universe in the DC comics. :D Love the precise way you describe their quirks.
1/31/2012 c1 harrt