for Smoke and Mirrors

9/26/2014 c46 Guest
I don't think what's happening to Fang is rape. Her life is not being threatened; she's not being physically forced to do anything. She *is* being blackmailed, and instead of money she's giving sex, but while they may be wrong it's not rape.

Interesting that you write Hawk as unable to "get it up" with another woman while she's in love with Serah, but Fang (who supposedly loves Lightning) can get it up with a woman who she supposedly would hate and be repulsed by, because of the blackmail.

Also, at this point, you almost don't want things to work out between Fang and Lightning because of the domestic abuse. Yep, that's what it is.
6/11/2014 c58 2ilovemycandy
Really enjoyed this a lot I hope they get back together on the second part of the story! Will start reading now! p
2/21/2014 c1 ScarletWolfx
I read this ages ago today and yeah this seems interesting so far :)
2/15/2014 c58 Emo
It was a really well written story with a great deal of emotionally stirring too.. But, being Lightning X fang fan, i really wish to see them getting back together. :(
Oh well, you're the author and must i say great one!
Enough said,I'm crying now :(
10/11/2013 c57 darkliriel
I loved this entire story. Such amazing detail was put into everything. I even loved the ending, as sad as it was. I would like to say, though, that I would love to see an alternate ending where they do get back together! :)
9/8/2013 c58 anon
I'm depressed now.
8/5/2013 c37 AzrethKida
oh my godddd! This made me cry! :( Poor Fang! This story is phenomenal, I can't express it in words! The characters are well-written, each with descriptions that don't get too detailed. I love this story and will always cherish it .
8/3/2013 c58 AzrethKida
I'm happy to proclaim that this is probably one of the best stories I've read in my whole life on .. :) it's so nice and the characters are really relatable! You really conveyed Lightning and Fang well along with their situation. It took me a while to read-first off I'm not a huge fan of reading, so this took me a month or two to read-haha.

Good job :)
7/21/2013 c58 1General Peaches
I just thought you should know that there appear to be duplicate chapters in this fic. Not sure if that was done intentionally or not but I figured you might want to know regardless.
7/21/2013 c49 7SleepyCrimson Ninja
hey! wicked plot got me hooked like a junkie...
LOL, but hey as soon as i was reading halfway i just when on and on and on...till i reached my eye's breaking point, hehe...
...
just one little gripe thou, chapter 48 and 49 is the EXACT same thing...i've checked...
but other than that, kudos to you!
7/8/2013 c1 4TheLadyReaper
Warning! There may be SPOILERS!

Guhh! Okay, so you had me hooked throughout the whole story, and I patiently waited for updates like a good little reader, so I could get to the ending where Fang and Lightning love each other and there are rainbows and sprinkles and unicorns. Then, things start to take a turn for the worst, and my dang reader's empathy had me feeling depressed right along with these characters. I soldiered on, though, just for the rainbows and sprinkles... only to get to the end where Fang says "we're better off as friends kthxbai!" I just about cried I was so frustrated!

Prudence, I hold a lot of respect for you- even now, after what I thought of as a disappointing ending. And even despite my disappointment, this is one of my favorite stories on this site; I loved the character developments in Fang and Lightning as well as watching all of the characters react and interact with each other. I don't want to give the impression that I didn't thoroughly enjoy reading this story. The ending was more frustrating than youtube commercials, but the journey there was incredible. I loved the way you portrayed Fang's family and community, and you did well with Hawke and Sky; they weren't even remotely Mary-Sue.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that while I hold a severe dislike for the way you ended this, I'm still going to read your stories with as much fervor as I did before the whole Jihl catastrophe. (I still shudder in disgust with the mere thought of that name) Thank you for your wonderful contributions to the FLight community, and I hope to see many more amazing stories churn out of your beautiful mind.
7/5/2013 c58 homohater
You poor godforsaken homo creature.
6/18/2013 c58 Guest
Stabs jihl with a fork- I really hate jihl now -.-
6/18/2013 c20 Guest
Hawke is adorable :D and bad sky D:
6/13/2013 c48 1conspiracy.chastity.blasphemy
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!
I WAITED VERY PATIENTLY FOR LIGHTNING TO FINALLY SAY I LOVE YOU TO FANG
YOU BASTARD
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FUCKING
CUT YOU TO PIECES
I HATE YOU
p.s.-im gonna keep reading to series anyways, just to find out if you came to your right mind and gave Fang and Lightning a happy ending.
1,056 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »