for Smoke and Mirrors

5/10/2013 c58 Pussy Williams
Hello, my little Star Trek fan. Where to start, where to start? Ohhhh Prudence, if anyone needs to be chastised, it's YOU. And, as for this story, it belongs in the TOILET, along with your face swirling within it with your eyes open and your shit story swirling right along with it. The writer of Maid In Manhattan deserves more credit than you for this awful story. "Femininity plus" does not make Fang or any of these other "females" women; it just makes them awfully constructed MEN. Sky and Hawk are terrific catastrophes, and Lightning must have had some sort of electroshock therapy in this story because she is uncharacteristically chipper and does not at all act in character. Vanille must be turning into a depressed goth or obscure smartass, because she is also not at all in character. You need to change the theme of your writing. Dickgirls are never going to get you any dick... whether from a man or a "woman".

You say that your one rule is to look but not touch; however, I find NO desire to attempt to reach through my computer screen to touch you, or if it were even physically possible, to reach through my screen to find out which genitalia you really have. I guess that looks can be deceiving, but I sure am glad that I don't actually have to look at whichever physical form you take on.

LONG LIVE THE PUSSY.
5/6/2013 c58 Guest
Is there going to be a sequel?
4/10/2013 c57 Guest
No noooo! Whyyyy!? Great story been on this more than doing hw... Anyways Nooo! I'm soooo upset that they didn't work out! DX makes me wann cry! But still all in all great story... Wish they'd end up together though... _
4/7/2013 c58 2Osyra
This might be extremely late as an afterthought but... from what I've picked up from hints in the story, Jihl totally has to be an Umbra, or at least some kinda decendant if that's possible. Would explain her only being impregnatable by a Yun along with her apparent stregnth and mentioned "powers". But this is the best fanfic I've ever read, and keep up the good work; I'll read anything you write!
4/5/2013 c58 shamanic demonator
This story is so good! just wished that it ended on a fairy-tale happy ending kinda level :) But this ending was so good that i can't complain too.
4/3/2013 c58 Guest
miss smoke and mirrors the most, just read
3/24/2013 c58 Lone Writer
So far one of the best fanfics I've read, and I mean that. But only a stranger out of no where commenting on such a good story, it's more of a request, but Hawk and Serah should have a little story of their own. I'll find it interesting to know what'll happen if Serah breaks that little after marriage thing with Hawk and some how Claire finds out.

Haha I guess I put a little to much thought to SerahXHawk :D
3/22/2013 c58 Zaz Marikon
Nice story, sad in the end though. Looks like the main characters got the short end of the stick too.
3/21/2013 c36 lone writer
NOO! no! Noo...on chapter 36 just no..that stupid f*cking wh*re of a b*tch! How could she! DX ..Damn I'm to emotional for this story, I got all attached to Light and Fang and the ay they sorta work out, but come on! Why!? No, just so back stabbing..I wasn't able to read the rest of the chapter till an hour later.. T.T but good story though :D
3/11/2013 c58 Rayla
Okay that has been one of the best fan fics I've ever read I love it and I love you for writing something so amazing!
2/18/2013 c58 Biblio388
Wow. This is one of the best fics I have ever read. The story was really saddening but at least it found a higher note near the end. I really only have a complaint with the last chapter. I can't really think that it is fair.
2/10/2013 c58 Guest
Summer SHOULD be with Fang! Fang and Light just gotta make due with friends
2/10/2013 c58 BoundKiller
Fuck. I was hoping fang or someone would track her down and capture to do bad things to her like coat hanger abortion or torture or... Rape

Great story though
2/10/2013 c55 BoundKiller
Fang is Amy Whinehouse
2/10/2013 c52 BoundKiller
Lebreau saved the day. Kinda

That part with the border guy was hilarious to me
1,056 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »