for Smoke and Mirrors

1/31/2012 c1 S.A9
Awesome..I loved the first chapter cant wait for the rest.
1/31/2012 c1 cabby2299
I really like the way this story is going. But, then again I enjoy the way you write. Can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks for sharing.
1/31/2012 c1 7Knight-XIII
Poor poor Fang being in love and the love of her life only sees her as a friend. I hope that changes soon though...as for Dysley kill the perv, or at least have Fang or Light casterate him.

By the way are you going to go into how Fang is the last Yun, and their importance since that seems somewhat significant what with people being all shocked that she chose Light as a mate.

completely random but I hope they get to the actual bany making part soon lol. I cant wait until the next chapter.

-K

p.s. Will you be updating any of your other works. Just curious.
1/31/2012 c1 Knight-XIII

-K

p.s. Will you be updating any of your other works. Just curious.
1/31/2012 c1 Verbenaice
Awwww!  Khe-he-hehe- the ending was really cute. I hope Dysley needs a facial reconstruction. . . or to be kept in the hospital for a painfully long amount of time.
1/31/2012 c1 25Setch
Hope she killed him :P Really good story, I like it so far.
1,056 « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71