FanFiction.Net
for What If We Were Good?

12/25/2018 c7 Guest
It has been years. Ironic, considering the last note. Yes, people are still reading and hoping for an ending.
3/4/2017 c7 Trisha
I love this! Y did u drop it? Plz continue
3/4/2017 c7 Trisha
I love this! Y did u drop it? Plz continue
2/26/2016 c7 euphony
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I NEED MORE!
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME IN A CLIFFHANGER!
2/27/2015 c7 Guest
Please update more !
1/23/2015 c7 Guest
Oh please update more ! . It's great ! .
12/30/2014 c7 11234grace
Update! This story is good so far
3/4/2014 c7 Guest
This story has really surprised me so plz continue.)
4/21/2013 c7 1dickpunkswhoayeah
GR8 STORYY UPDATE SOONNNNN!
3/18/2013 c7 1iamthelostandfound
GAH ASJSJJSJSJA I love this please update sooonnnnn
3/10/2013 c7 Guest
Really great! I hope Santana and Sebastian are gonna end up together!
3/3/2013 c7 Stargazer2000
Yay! An update! No. Sebastian! How could you sleep with Derrick?! ... I don't even know how to convey my feels...any who, is Santana gonna end up with Brittany?! And what's with Derrick?

Update ASAP
3/3/2013 c7 4spiraledthoughts
I feel confused at the second half of the story, especially at the part of Sebastian calling Santana. They felt...platonic? Idk. Maybe thats just me. I mean, how come Santana just brushed off Sebastian like that? And now I'm getting myself more confused. Don't worry, I'm still a fan :D I hope to be enlightened at the next chapter. Great job :)
11/10/2012 c6 LostInNaya'sEyes
That was cool. I was really happy to see that you had updated. I didnt mind the long arse wait. Haha.. But anyways, loved it. I love the fact that Sebastian cares about Santana so much, and vice versa.. And it was also intresting to find out that Seb's past with his ex has more to it than I thought... Anyways, cant wait for the next, loved, and good job, mate ;)
11/10/2012 c6 spiraledthoughts
You've finally updated this! omg. But why the cliffhanger? -.- This is torture. But it is getting more exciting. I hope you update soon.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »