FanFiction.Net
for The Cat Came Back

11/24/2020 c11 KilgharrahsDream
First of all: I see you began this story in '12, and finished it this very year, and just have to say: well done! I admire you for your persistence; it is inspiring. I am also really happy, because it meant I got to read the whole thing now, in one go, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is, quite honestly, the most heroic cat story I've ever read (but what else can be expected, when it's cat!Merlin we're talking about here?) And all the cute fluff was vastly appreciated. Thank you!
7/30/2020 c11 5PadrePedro
A lovely ending to a great story! Thanks for writing it down, so it could be read! /P
7/30/2020 c10 PadrePedro
I am breathing again - I thought it might have been so much harder for the cat to transform back to Emrys again. an explanation . . please?
7/30/2020 c9 PadrePedro
It seems me all is gpoing to be well!
7/30/2020 c8 PadrePedro
W oo ooo pppp ssss
7/30/2020 c7 PadrePedro
Oh my goodness! On the run again?
7/30/2020 c6 PadrePedro
Ha! Well played, kitten!
7/30/2020 c5 PadrePedro
Oy Way! Too Bad! And with only a very small kitten to help! At least he is not going to be able to tell the tale!
7/30/2020 c4 PadrePedro
Very well written. It is so funny!
7/30/2020 c3 PadrePedro
: ) : )
7/30/2020 c2 PadrePedro
: )
7/30/2020 c1 PadrePedro
in spite of the problem of reversing the spell, I must say this gave me lot pof smiles and cheered my up considerbly!
6/21/2020 c11 1TN Sarah
great finish to a great story
6/21/2020 c11 11That-is-illogical
This was a pleasant surprise to find in my inbox :)
6/20/2020 c11 3Vanvdreamer
Fun story! I love the fact that Arthur still thinks Merlin was cursed. Thanks for sharing!
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »