for What Next?

10/12/2019 c17 Guest
Ya know, it just struck my... in the postnote you mentioned "going to do more time-skips SOON" The thing is, you posted that endnote 7 years ago. Isn't that how long it takes to declare someone legally dead after they've disappeared without a trace?

Let's get real. You've got several other stories posting since, so claims of "writers' block" don't really apply, yeh? Stick a fork in this puppy, put an "ABANDONED" note in the story summary and call this effort "complete" (at least as complete as anyone is ever likely to see it). It just isn't fair to your readers, or to yourself for that matter, to leave stories stranded in "In(de)finite Hiatus" permanently.
8/13/2016 c17 Just William
I, like many others, would like an update to this well thought out story. Please.
5/5/2016 c1 berend van den akker
please finish this story I love it!
hopefully you get new ideas!

Berend van den Akker
10/4/2015 c17 Hibiscus
Okay, so, "What's Next?" (Excuse the pun, and my behavior in 3...2...1...)

OMG WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! PUT MORE UP! PLEASE? AT LEAST UNTIL GINNY AND HARRY HAVE JAMES! CMON! ARGHHEJENEBJSKSKWJSNRBJKEJJEK.

Yours Truly,
Miku
P.S. You write very well. Lovely story and plot.
7/27/2015 c17 1TheProphetBVB
It's been 3 years, but I do hope you continue with this. I'm almost positive I know who Shadow is, or I've got it narrowed down at least. I do wonder why they can't just look at the Auror or the Secretary's memories in a pensieve to see who it is.
7/20/2015 c17 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!write more/finish the story. IT IS AMAZING.!
4/22/2015 c17 5Blue Luver5000
I rant hippie you continue this story. You haven't updated in a while. This is well written and had an amazing plot. Please continue it.
4/16/2015 c5 Blue Luver5000
The deathly hallows is a line a circle and a triangle. I'm not trying to be mean. It just really bugged me in What If and this story. Sorry :-)
1/27/2015 c17 11Brightest Witch Hermione
I hope you complete this
7/3/2014 c17 jakgarden2002
are you going to finish this story?
12/15/2013 c17 beorn86
Love this story (as well as "What If"), hopefully you can get past that writers block soon and continue with this story!
12/2/2013 c17 MisterKo
no other next chapter ?
6/24/2013 c13 creeperbrine
sir I think you forgot about harry's inheritance
3/3/2013 c17 Mrh99
Just read the whole story, and like it a good deal. Now, however, I have to go back and reread "what if", cause I obviously forgot a few things. Thanks!
10/17/2012 c17 BeccaJaneStClair
Wow, can't wait for more! :D
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »