for More Than No Good

6/21 c22 shev
i read this story at 15 and loved it so much but reading it now as an adult, i find myself getting lowkey mad at everyone except tsuna lol. all the adults in his life are god awful support systems, all his friends don’t really help either because they often get mad/are disappointed in him when he’s taking the most logical path given his situation, and everyone else is borderline abusive or forcing him into a position he doesn’t want to be in. man, it’s just infuriating that everyone says they love him, want to help him, want the best for him and then they go and do the exact opposite.
5/4 c1 2Pyromania101
It's a damned shame this story is dead. Would you mind giving a reason why on your profile page or something like that in the future? it doesn't have to be a good reason, nor are you required to do this (obviously), but it would be appreciated.
4/19 c59 LunarMag
Great story, I really enjoyed it. Its such a shame that the author apparently won't be continuing it
4/18 c59 tomandjerryshow26
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
1/23 c13 DreadPirateWombat
Nana done fucked up.
12/15/2020 c22 DreadPirateWombat
I kind of want to know why Reborn hasn't looked at the lesser brother.
12/14/2020 c14 DreadPirateWombat
Finally, Gokudera pulls his head out of his ass!
11/27/2020 c15 4Tenjo
... Tsuna’s dodge would have gotten him killed if you were actually going for some degree of realism. Takeshi did an upward, vertical slash, so the best way to dodge would be to the side so you can counter, or to the back. Tsuna decided to dodge by jumping towards the sword in the same direction as the sword. It would have gutted him right there. But let’s give benefit of the doubt and say he jumped high enough for that not to happen... the high arc would have meant he was in the air for a good second or two, which is more than enough time for someone of Takeshi’s calibre to thrust upwards or backwards to where Tsuna was going to land.
11/27/2020 c14 Tenjo
Gotta love anime logic. “Guy1 kicked the shit out of all of us, but he lost to Guy2. Everyone knows Guy2 is weak, so that means Guy1 is weak!”

Forget them realising Guy2 is probably stronger than they thought... going by their logic, Guy2 beat Guy1 who kicked the shit out of them, so they’re still weaker than Guy1 AND are weaker than Guy2.
11/27/2020 c6 Tenjo
This is making me a little depressed. I never got bullied so blatantly because I stood up for myself when it got to that point, but the way people dismiss and push Tsuna down in favour of his shitty brother... now that, I can relate to. On some level it’s even worse because I wasn’t useless; me and my brother were equals in academics and athletics but for some reason everyone, my parents included, just seemed to look down on me. It’s easy not to think about it now that I’ve moved away and have people who actually respect me, but this story is making me think about it.

Depressing monologue aside, the story is well written and the pacing seems good so I’m interested in seeing where this goes.
11/4/2020 c59 tylerbraden13
Come back and update this it's so good
10/26/2020 c59 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
9/13/2020 c11 Cocokitten12
And cue my irritation towards the fact that the person chosen has to be the boss, and not the person who is better fit to be the boss. Ngl, I kinda expected a lot from reborn and he’s just disappointing me. This is a great story, though!
9/13/2020 c1 Cocokitten12
Tamaki seriously gets on my nerves, but the story is really nice so far!
7/26/2020 c10 daliapv.perez
Hana sería una excelente esposa para Tsuna, jamás me di cuenta fufufu.
3,628 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »