for Seconds to Shatter

12/6/2012 c27 15Vanessa Masters
Nice. Little rewind ro show us what Dexter was doing up until that part.
12/6/2012 c26 Vanessa Masters
Yeah, there's THAT Kevin, cause an Angry Russian is NOT a good thing.

Mind you he's NOT really Russian, but that's moot.

Another AWESOME CHAP!
12/6/2012 c25 Vanessa Masters
OH GOD! Has Kevin TOTALLY Lost!?

Poor Albedo.
12/6/2012 c24 Vanessa Masters
Huh. Gwen and Dexter sorta think the same way. guess it's the red head in them :D "Don't walk into this angry."
11/22/2012 c28 Io
It was everything I could ever have hoped for and more! It was so nice to see Kevin be put into his place. Now what will Albedo do for revenge? Is he a real threat or not? And what of the Ur-Dexter? The excitement just keeps on building! Thank you for the early Thanksgiving gift!
11/21/2012 c28 14Faithfulpurelight
That was everything I thought it would be and more :) Wonderful.
11/19/2012 c27 Io
Dexter you are such a good boyfriend! I love how Dexter's point of view adds so much more depth to the fic. I admit I can't wait for the Dexter Levin smack down! It is going to be so epic! I just can't wait!
11/12/2012 c26 Io
Tyrannosaurus Dex has come for his mate! Wow what a chapter. I didn't even think about Fusion Dexter till this chapter. I had assumed that Kevin was the one to mess him up. Thank you for the quick updates. I'm getting so spoiled. Now to see how this will play out.
11/11/2012 c26 Faithfulpurelight
You've got to post quickly! I can't wait to see this...
11/8/2012 c25 Faithfulpurelight
Ooh...I almost feel bad for the double. No one should have had done to him what he did.
10/31/2012 c24 Io
Another update so quickly, you spoil me! I admit I did not see the alternative angle of Keven using this as a way to get back into Ben's good graces. An interesting option. I am very excited to see where this goes. No matter how this ends Keven deserves to pay for his actions. On another note the "save the passion for me" line made my inner fan-girl heart melt.
10/29/2012 c24 Faithfulpurelight
so cute...and this must not end too great...
10/12/2012 c23 Io
Wow did not see that one coming! I wonder what is wrong with Albedo? Maybe some echo from Ben's attack or something more? I can't wait to find out. I've loved your Bex fics for so long now and to see this one updated really made my day!
10/9/2012 c23 Landy
Is it wrong for me, that I wanna see Dexter give Kevin a huge smack down? :3

Very curious to see what Albedo's role will be in all this.

Look forward to your next update and keep up the good work! 3
10/4/2012 c22 Faithfulpurelight
Beautifully done, as always. I loved the ending with Ben. Safest place, most comforting place, is with that person you love.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »