for Groundhog Day: Operation Puckleberry

5/31/2020 c1 6era-romance
said before and I'll say it againsweet, hilarious, fluffy, crazy fic that I love so much. thank you for writing it
4/22/2020 c1 era-romance
oh my g. so cute this is definitely going to be my go to for a hilarious, cheesey fluffy fanfic from now on.
needless to say, I loved it
10/20/2014 c1 blessedmommy23
I really enjoyed this! I'm not sure if your even still looking at your stories and reviews, but I just had to tell you lol.
1/10/2014 c1 Guest
Loved this story! I really hope you will write more Puckleberry stories, too! Thanks!
5/23/2013 c1 1NavyGirl05
I LOVED THIS STORY! I laughed so many times after reading this and I just kept remembering the movie or the Stargate episode that was just like this! Great story!
11/15/2012 c1 Guest
This was super fun, I loved that movie :)
5/7/2012 c1 Christine
It's a good story! The French is a bit off, but it captured the meaning well enough.
4/24/2012 c1 1andsomeverses
Oh man, that was fantastic. I love Groundhog Day and I love Puckleberry so really it's a no-brainer, but this turned into so much more than I thought I wanted it to! The CPR have meetings with songs and reenactments! Mike loves Doctor Who! Puck learns French and wears leotards and wants to make her happy! SO GREAT.

I really love how simple the last day was - just him and Rachel, doing nothing special but just being /together/. (And watching season two - the best season imo - of The Office!) I really enjoyed this story, so thank you!
4/23/2012 c1 1Nosside
This was absolutely brilliant! The first scenes are crazy and funny and the last ones were sweet and cute.

I knew it had something to do with Jacob!

And you mentioned most of my favourite TV-shows too. :)

Mike is a whovian...I knew I liked him for a reason. LoL
3/3/2012 c1 darkeyesgirl
love this!
2/12/2012 c1 KnightOwl416
I loved this story so much. The secret meetings of reuniting Puckleberry was just so cute. I love the first fight in the cafeteria when Puck tells the hockey player only "his gays" get to admire his ass. Rachel kicking the girl in the face and Puck's reaction. I couldn't stop laughing when he appeared in the black leotard and had to keep telling Rachel to look up.
2/11/2012 c1 10Emrisah
Ok, so here is where I go 'She's a Sam!Girl? Really?' or 'She's a Sam!Girl? Thank god! Dean is mine, mine I tell you! Mwahahahaha!'. = D

That was a really great story. I love Puckleberry, and I love Mystery Spot. Hell, I just love the boys, but ya know. = P Thank you so much for this epic piece of wonderfullness. I can't wait to read the rest of your updates!
2/5/2012 c1 tante.v
I loved it! Love the movie and appreciated all the references. The way you expressed Puck's reactions to the Finchel breakup was perfect. Thanks for another great story!
2/5/2012 c1 Maly
Bloody awesome.

I wish something like this would happen for real: the whole Puckleberry conspiracy. Although after Shelby/Puck, ew, I'm not sure how it'd work. I love me some Mike Chang, and the undertones of Quartie were great.
2/4/2012 c1 5polarpi
This was absolutely amazing...I loved seeing the time loop day after day (and now I have that song stuck in my head!) and enjoyed seeing how he was able to finally get to the next day. Fantastic job! :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »