FanFiction.Net

Please write more!
6/27/2020 c1 Guest
I will legit pay you $50 to write another chapter
4/18/2020 c2 Guest
Oh please write more! You're an amazing writer and I'm dying to know what's next!
3/18/2019 c2 Guest
I love these chapters. It is an intriguing story. Hope you can update it.
7/25/2018 c1 Guest
Please update please please please
11/17/2017 c2 Guest
Enjoyed your story very much. It is very well written. Please continue if you can thank you
10/14/2017 c2 11chrissymama
PLEASE CONTINUE!
1/23/2017 c2 QueenoftheNight82
Wow, that was just so chilling! You show his insanity very well. My goosebumps have goosebumps :-D. Please continue!
1/4/2017 c1 LadyYandere
So dark so awesome
9/24/2016 c2 Guest
Great story but that was the most incomplete ending I have ever read. Maybe you can transfer this story to someone else that will give it the progression and ending it deserves?
9/20/2016 c2 Huh
Then why is it listed under romance in the genre section?
9/18/2016 c2 Guest
I hope Christine calls him out on bruising her wrist and leaving red marks on her wrists afterword since he keeps stressing how she will never be harmed again now that she is with him. Imtjust curious, but why didn't he have a big reaction from gripping her too hard when he had a meltdown from her banging her head? Just curious, sorry. And why didn't he kidnap her earlier if she had gone through so much the 15 years he watched her? And does he lust after her? Will he feed her from now on, because he very clearly enjoyed it. Hopefully she will be trusted to bathe and change alone.

I absolutely love this story and can't wait for updates.
8/18/2016 c2 1I'm-Not-So-Sweet
Awesome! Can't wait for an update.
8/8/2016 c2 2Lucyole
Very good is there maybe more.*Cookies for you*
7/21/2016 c2 Misanthropic
Hooray! I cannot tell you how happy I am that you are adding more to this story! I have loved the first chapter for a long time. My delight at finding and reading a second chapter is almost indescribable :D I thoroughly enjoyed this! I look forward to the next chapter _ Please keep up the excellent writing!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »