for The Uzumaki's Peace

6/25 c1 johnstonrichard3
Damm that was good.
5/2 c1 2Fitoor
Wish the manga actually went this way.
12/16/2021 c1 quarttzblade12
Raikage just mad his village can't kidnaps little girls anymore
10/6/2021 c1 WebSlinger12
I like this. Kind of realistic considering all that he went through. Good job! Definitely a follow
5/1/2021 c1 2Ace1190
An interesting take on the end of the fourth War.
4/6/2021 c1 1jamthacreator
This story is amazing, well done! You are a fantastic author, skilled, talented and gifted. I can tell a lot of creativity and work went into this. Keep it up
1/1/2021 c1 threado
Great one shot! Actually realist as well! Well done!
12/28/2020 c1 lepetitprince
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
You know your philosophy. If only the writers of Boruto did too, could have been a much more interesting "next gen" anime... Alas.
10/25/2020 c1 2Detsella Morningdew
...This checks out. I mean, it works really well with Naruto not really having the "answer" to peace yet, even at the end of the story.
9/12/2020 c1 3kirashu
Sometimes an one-shot is better than a story of 30 chapters.
I like this one and i will put it in my favorite.

The shinobi' system is cursed by repetition and unresolved issues, thus that refused to move on had condemned others as well. Asura and Indra's rivalries, Kumo's tendencies to kidnap girl of importance (Kushina and several years later, Hinata), undying grudge and paranoia (Uchiha's, Danzo's, several Kage like Gaara's father etc).
I like how in just few words, you talked about that "cancer" that plagued Naruto's world and how Naruto is reacting as an adult to these problem. How his goal is not longer motivated by some "heritage" from past mentors but his present life and responsibilities, personified by his baby daughter.

Again, sometimes a short one-shot story is better than a whole 30 story and thank you for sharing this with us.
8/27/2020 c1 Guest
"The world of one" by Zeltch is based on this story and that's pretty good too..
7/20/2020 c1 bassplayer123
Great one shot, but no way in hell was Ei ever the strongest Kage in the world at ANY point in his career. Of the 5 kage who fought Madara, Onoki was definitely the strongest among them. Madara himself said Onoki was the most trouble during their fight.

Also, I just realized after rereading that last line that Naruto isn't even physically there, it was a kage bunshin fighting Ei the entire time. Makes sense though, adult Naruto could take on the entire ninja world and win. Was that Himawari at the end though?
7/5/2020 c1 Talaxin
Perfect endgame!
5/15/2020 c1 Ei-san
Good fic, perfect for a one shot.
5/22/2019 c1 Jojobrn
This is a good one-shot. Thank you for writing it!
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »