FanFiction.Net

Awesome. :)
9/7/2017 c1 Guest
:-)
5/26/2017 c1 caseylf123
What a delightful story! Nice job!
2/25/2017 c1 JimChou
That was the first of your stories that I read but never reviewed. Up to now, it's my favorite; it's such a beautiful friendship piece and you do each character justice;and I love the way you show how close Peter and Neal are even if they are not willing to speak about it.
11/15/2014 c1 12Aqua Mage
very good!
1/27/2013 c1 Guest
Great story.
12/19/2012 c1 1kat11bookworm
This is a lovely interlude between some of the'action' of Peter & Neal's working weeks - I really enjoyed it. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for posting
12/15/2012 c1 Scarym
Love the banter between Peter & Neal. Great to see them enjoying each other's company. Love the inclusion of June & Mozzie.
8/8/2012 c1 wotumba1
love your "challenged..." "challenging style"

LOL at neal's paternal pride

wonderful story!
8/3/2012 c1 74SupernaturalGeek
That was enchanting, I really enjoyed the role reversal of Neal being the one to take care of Peter and it was a terrific idea to bring Mozzie and June into the picture as well with Elizabeth out of town.

You did a great job of making Peter's injuries and subsequent grumpiness feel very realistic; I felt sorry for Neal when Peter snapped at him but the immediate apology was touching without being over the top, as was Peter thanking Neal at the end of the weekend. I also liked the glimpse we got of Neal's honest wish to continue to spend time with Peter when he was half asleep during their conversation at June's.

Finally, one of the parts I enjoyed most was Peter's almost paternal pride in Neal's artist abilities and I was glad he said as much to Neal. Again it was a moment which could have been made to be oversentimental or out of character but here it was neither.

This really was delightful.
4/24/2012 c1 27ferryboat George
I loved this story, especially a drunken Moz saying he missed Mrs. Suit :) and Neal sketching at the end was wonderful. It was nice to see them have a relaxing weekend together, even if Peter had to get whumped first to get it [EG].
3/3/2012 c1 Rebekah Zellers
That story was and is brilliantly done! I hope we see alot more from you. You have such amazing talent!
3/3/2012 c1 Rebekah Zellers