for Glory to the Principality of Tristain

8/26/2020 c1 kukuhimanpr
lulz at louise kissing a gundam's boot.
6/19/2017 c8 ThereIsNoSpork
This story was very good, and it seems that you had a pretty good grasp as to what you wanted them to say next. Too bad we will never know what would happen next. I rate this unfinished story: 8/10
11/4/2015 c1 That guy
Really missing this story characters felt more real then the quality of most other writers could handle. It's just amazing that it's been so long wherever you are author gl it's just a shame this fic couldn't be finished.
4/14/2015 c8 Nobody Smurf
Very well done. This is the best treatment of Longueville's character I've ever seen. Louise is in for one heck of a shock when she finds out about Steve.
11/27/2014 c8 31Sekai -The World
I'd ship SteveXLongueville or the SteelXEarth boat.

Awesome story to spread Zeon around. Wonder whats the steel god in tarbes this time. If we ever get there that is.

Hope to read more soon! Good luck, may Gihren bless you and Zieg Zeon!
3/25/2014 c3 Sorrowful Stone
...Was that... the Armoire of Invincibility?!
1/28/2014 c8 Gaius Germanicus
So, this is freaking awesome in just about every way. I am seriously loving this and I'm hoping this fic isn't dead. Please say it ain't so! This is such an awesome story it just can't be left unfinished, it's got to be a law against nature or something!
9/5/2013 c5 9BackwardsHazard
It would be like going to a foreign land full of deserts and plants and animals designed to kill you, then not treat it like its anything at all and knock back a few bottles at a tavern. Madness!

I see what you did there. Australian tourism, not even once.
6/8/2013 c3 4Dymian
Nice 8 Bit Theater reference there. The Amour of Invincibility.
5/29/2013 c8 Guest
This is the only gundam x-over I've read that actually work. You've kept the serious mood from UC gundam without being eaten by the light-heated mood of ZnT. I really hope you update this... But am looking forward to your Persona x Madoka fic too, so... _
4/25/2013 c8 Queensarrow
Interesting. Hope more comes soon.
3/9/2013 c8 2Ulydace
Good choice on turning Loungeville to a potential ally...somewhat.

Meh. Just gonna wait and see if this one bites him in the ass later on.
3/8/2013 c8 Guest
Is that a Longueville flag I see? They both seem compatible with the way you've set up steve's background. Nice character dev for louise and steve. Seeing as his zaku won't last long on land, maybe he will find a magically displaced mobile suit that operates on land like doms, hizacks, or any suit from either the feddies (AEUG and Titans), Axis, or Neo Zeon. He'd probably freek out if he encounters a gundam tho lol.
3/8/2013 c8 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
3/7/2013 c8 11tylermech66
awesome, update this grand story soon...to much?
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »