for Ransom

3/26/2012 c6 Ealasaid Una
what is gonna happen? How does Jack know Falcon?
3/26/2012 c5 Ealasaid Una
wow, they can't ignore the message anymore.
3/26/2012 c4 Ealasaid Una
how does Spot and nickel know Falcon and havoc? did they all grow up together?
3/26/2012 c3 Ealasaid Una
wow how did jack know falcon? great chapter.
3/26/2012 c2 Ealasaid Una
slightly confused.
3/26/2012 c1 Ealasaid Una
great beginning.
2/26/2012 c6 DiAmOnDsrBlUe
That dang Blank ! He's kidnapping left and right! (not that it wasn't obvious :) I saw no errors(I think) and the plot is intensely building! It's giving me goose bumps! And btw I really enjoy reading your story :-). It's...nice :). Hahaha anyways,thank you for updating again! Please keep UR coming :)
2/22/2012 c6 5skitteryissexy
Puhpuhpuhplease update...i have been checking this story everyday since u last updated
2/19/2012 c6 5LvSingWrite
I LOVED IT! But cliffhangers! They make me anxious for the next episode. I like the attitude Temp has lol it's purfect. I can't wait for an update who is this guy if it's not Blank? Omg i'm like hands raised what they can't oh man oh man... ! MORE
2/15/2012 c5 1d2496
I absolutely love this plotline. You're a fantastic writer, pleeeeeease update soon . (:
2/12/2012 c5 DiAmOnDsrBlUe
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for including me! It means a lot! Great chapter by the way ;) I liked it because of all the intensity it gave off,AND because of how well you write out the characters actions! I can picture it in my head...almost as if it's a movie! Anyways,keep it up!
2/10/2012 c5 5LvSingWrite
Alright omg it was amazing i'm like flipping out like really blink and Jack really not the time for fighting. But a girl from each area oh man oh man this is gonna be good and i would love to be apart of your story if you let me! if yes PM me let me know :) update soon plz
2/4/2012 c4 1d2496
I love this story! Really good. I love all the aside stories, update soon.
2/4/2012 c4 5LvSingWrite
Spot conlon is deadly but he's deadly with a 3 Oh i loved Alleypup sounds interesting
2/4/2012 c3 LvSingWrite
Nobody messes with Brooklyn i enjoy this story very much i can't wait to see what Spot does he's so sexy... (sorry dazed off thinking of his gorgeousness) but i hope they get Sarah back... and Havoc's a cutiepie, Falcon's a fighter i love it!
20 Page 1 2 Next »