for A day in the life

4/21 c4 K
Nice little piece.
7/21/2020 c4 K
A excellent start to what should be a longer story.
4/24/2015 c4 14The Ghostly Minion
A very good, interesting, realistic story. While it is not epilogue compliant, for which I'm grateful, you did avoid one thing I don't like in FF, this idea that people have to go out and get married straight out of Hogwarts.

If you look at the epilogue (shudder!), JKR tells you, without telling you, that they got married in there early-mid twenties. So, they would have known what they were getting into by marriage, and didn't get hitched before they had some perspective.

Here, they got that perspective and realized that the two Weasleys were not ready for something more serious, at least with them. You draw both Ron and Ginny right, IMHO. Ron is still struggling with his self esteem issues and maturity. Ginny, I think, never got over her BWL crush, nor the trauma of her first year.

You bring this out. You also show how Hermione and Harry's relationship developed organically, but also how they finally got to understand and confess those feelings.

I'm sure you got a lot of comments asking for more, but again IMHO, the ends exactly where it needed to end. Very Good!

TGM
3/12/2012 c4 Frustr8dwriter
I'm enjoying this story! Hope you'll upload another chapter soon!
2/11/2012 c4 happylady
I like this so far

Until next time

Gloria
2/5/2012 c1 riml
Noooo it wad just getting good! Continue please!