for Sisters

Hope not abandoned.
2/3/2014 c9 2Laughing-Legend
i really like this...:)
2/1/2014 c9 Guest
Love the idea of them been sisters.
1/6/2014 c9 4Renaissancebooklover108
i think this might just be my new favorite fic xD
1/6/2014 c8 Renaissancebooklover108
that's brilliant reasoning!
1/6/2014 c2 1WolfDarkfur
I was rereading and noticed a few errors.
100% not %100, does not dose, he believed not believe, Liz may be gone (may be not maybe).
1/6/2014 c9 Arioneway
Yay! I nearly lost the hope of ever reading the new chapters for this story. Thank you! I really like the real Molly. Please update new chapter soon. Nice one. Cheer!
1/6/2014 c9 3lavanyalabelle
I really loved it. Go Molly!
1/5/2014 c9 4NerdandGeek
I am so glad you updated, I waited for it with enthusiasm, and you didn't disappoint. Thanks for this story. It is something new, and exiting to put both Adeler and Molly as sisters. I am anticipating how you will develop your story according to the new season. I am waiting to find out how Sherlock, John and Lestrade will react when they find out who Molly really is. I am also waiting to find out what code they use when one of them is in trouble. This was great, your whole story is grate thank you for the update.
1/5/2014 c1 4Renaissancebooklover108
Oh my gosh
That would also make so much sense
Oh wow
1/5/2014 c9 6AnimagiPotter
More please x
10/13/2013 c8 3DontCountMeOut
So, I hope you update soon, because this has got to be the best and interesting interaction between these two. It'll be interesting to see how far you can take this and how the interactions of the characters will be when all (if all as well) is revealed.

Great job, I can't wait to read more,
DCMO
9/13/2013 c8 livelovelaughSoph198
Pls update
8/7/2013 c8 Arioneway
Hmmmm... I like your plot! It's very interesting. The Holmes' brothers seem like complete arses in this story. I often like to read fics that have a kind, caring Mycroft Holmes but strong Molly is just the best of the best. So judging by the timeline, this chapter haven't reach "The Reichenbach Fall" yet right? Oh yes... then will we get to see Moriaty again? This is so amusing! Please update the chapter. Please don't abandon this story. Cheers.
1/30/2013 c8 10Aeidhryn