for My Little Halo: Harmony Evolved

12/9/2019 c13 Guest
Enjoying the story so far, though the whole scene with Berry Punch rather annoyed me. The fact that she incapacitated a trained soldier and also managed to operate a computer, something she will never have ever done in her entire life, to delete some specific files for a cctv system she couldn’t possibly know about. Again, really liking the story, but that whole scene just rubbed me the wrong way.
2/3/2018 c21 2Midnight Hijinks
5 years you didn't updating. I'm gonna miss this fic.
8/17/2015 c21 highlander348
Is this story dead?
4/20/2015 c21 Guest
I felt I was there in the battle this is that good.
11/1/2013 c14 Kuruvan15
The start of gamer Luna XD
8/26/2013 c1 johnaugustatoigue
I know wher you got the name for the UNSC Guam. Guam is an island (which I live on) that is a territory if the United States.
8/16/2013 c21 Pen name AA-12
The battle was neatly spaced and and extremely well put together and I really liked the RVB easter egg, hope you update soon.
8/4/2013 c1 vultraz168
Damn... The way Scootaloo got her cutie mark...
6/14/2013 c21 Sgt.rock101
I hope I wasn't the only person to notice at least two Red vs. Blue like remarks in this.
On a related note: "Why are there six pedals when there are only four directions?" (Private Micheal J. Caboose)
5/10/2013 c21 dah dude anon
your acting like this is not much. as the sidewalk kid from incredibles says" THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!"
5/1/2013 c21 Anon
Oh, and I only say he was the final reincarnation of the Doctor because I don't think that even her can regenerate from a burn Mark on the ground
5/1/2013 c21 Anon
So... I guess Time Turner really was the Doctor's final incarnation. That is if he was the Doctor. Also, Scoot got her mark and all she needed o do was get a squad of militia killed, nearly cause her friends deaths with her idea to hide in a barrel in the middle of a war zone, and drive a warthog for a minute or so until it was destroyed by friendly fire! Seems like a pretty good trade off to me!(in case you can't tell the last 2 sentences were sarcastic) Oh and now the CMC are scarred for life! Great job author!
5/1/2013 c21 3Some Moron
How was it? How about friggin AWESOME? Well worth waiting half a day to get to read.

I spent part of the time on the edge of my seat and part of the time laughing over the RvB references.
5/1/2013 c21 Mkoll
Well Hopefully the Doc will regenerate.
5/1/2013 c21 4Alexander Raphel
Nnnnoooooooo! You killed the Doctor! Damnit, why did you have to kill the Doctor? (Because I would recognize a Doctor Who parody anywhere, especially after listening to Doctor Whooves and Assistant on YouTube *nods sagely*)
But this was a great chapter, loved the combat. I thought that you did that well. I can't wait to see more, from the view of those that are in combat. The changes made to the Kig-Yar is quite interesting, and quite fitting. And you truly got the devastation that the Mgalekgolo can cause well.
Can't wait for more! Keep it up!
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »