FanFiction.Net
for Stories from Hogwarts

6/22/2012 c7 11Mary in the Stars
Woohoo, there's more! Here's another inbox-spam:

1. I never thought about there not being wheelchairs in the wizarding world - in fact, it never occurred to me that everyone was perfectly healthy except for Quidditch injuries. Great catch and explanation!

2. Haha anrgy!Ellis is very fun to read.

3. Poor sad Cameron :( I think you should write something from his POV about why he didn't ask her out on another date right away. Like if he was scared or something.

4. It's a wonder how Tina - so shy and unassuming - can put up with Taylor all the time. I guess they complement each other, but still. Maybe a Tina POV? Hahaha I LOVE how all the Ravenclaw bigs and littles became besties! McKynleigh in hilarious.

5. Aww Mathellis is soooo adorable. And ew I don't like how Samuel turns Marissa into either A. a rulebreaker or B. a nervous wreck whenever she's with him. Go away, Sam!

6. Nice to see Emily get some humanity! This is something to bring up the next time she and Santana duke it out.

7. I like this a lot! But the reason Taylor may be coming off a tad Mary Sue-ish might be because she is a witch when there is no evidence of magic ever being in her family ever. How did that happen? Maybe do another chapter that goes deeper into that, like one from the POV of one of her and Cameron's parents. Maybe her mom is a witch too, but is a afraid of magic due to a tragic accident she caused in her childhood, and now she hides everything behind the comfort of religious fanaticism? Heck, I'LL write that if you want! (P.S. I'm totally serious.)

If you can't already tell, I'm basking in the glow of a summer free from school. I read in one of your author's notes that you've lost your Camrissa muse. If you want, message me! I love talking about stories.
6/14/2012 c7 2lover of the dark
Gosh.

I'm going to be totally honest here; I didn't really like Taylor before reading this - I just found her one dimensional. But after reading 'Special' and the Quinn/Taylor parts in here, I see that there is a whole lot more to her and I can officially say; Whoot! I like Taylorrrrr.
5/14/2012 c7 73KTEW
I love this! 8D It's unexpected, but fits so well!
3/28/2012 c6 6littlemissmusicdummy
Hey! I love ur stories! Realli i. Love rormony and damsay! I hope you keep wrtiting! Also can you post lindsay's background I would love 2 hear it! Thanks!

Lots of love!
3/5/2012 c6 73KTEW
Have I ever told you that I love Bremily? I believe I have. In case I haven't, I love Bremily. And this was tragic and bitter and had that perfect dark humor that fits the twistedness of this. Love.
2/14/2012 c5 KTEW
*tearing up* You... You don't understand how much this means to me. Especially since, up until the end, this fits my day to a T.

I wish it fit the end... Because the end was amazing and lovely and wonderful and I'm just gonna stop here. ^^;
2/6/2012 c4 KTEW
Love the name-stealer thing. XD Cameron's intro=win. And McKynleigh's... McKynleigh. XD
2/6/2012 c1 3Nami Kagamine
Awww poor Cameron =(

I really love your story ... But I had told you that on Tumblr lol

Couples who are in the fic are my favorite ... you really are a hero to me =P ha ha ha.

Indeed I find it very sweet that Hannah have a crush on Damian.

PS: Sorry my grammar in English is really bad =P
2/5/2012 c3 73KTEW
Aw! :( Poor Cam. But I love Hannah and her shyness!
2/5/2012 c2 KTEW
My feelings of joy can not be put into words...
2/4/2012 c1 KTEW
I love angry Artie, too. This is so in character, yet so far from actual Glee... It just... works.