for Sacrificial Second Chance

8/10 c25 drg0n-dud3
noooooooo I need morrrrreeee
7/29 c2 Guest
Power of intangibility! It's unexplored and quite awesome as shown by Mirio Togata
7/25 c25 SteelTiger1000
great story
but such a shame that it's discontinued
7/19 c5 Sayanka Betal
People don't change like that overnight it has to be gradual. This makes zeo sense. It is very suspicious if he suddenly changed like that.
7/19 c4 Sayanka Betal
The story has promise but pls dont make him friends with Hermione and Ron never liked them.
7/8 c5 KLKSW
The idea was good, but Harry was an adult and now he was acting like a child. He immediately reveals himself by the way he behaves completely differently and clearly does not care. The first thing he says is: I've changed, or: I'm sorry. Take it as constructive criticism, what I will write next is ok: An adult cannot suddenly act like a 13-year-old child for the entire performance. I don't know if Harry is an idiot, but he certainly wouldn't reveal himself right away, and at least he wouldn't talk to anyone for a week and only gradually show changes in behavior. I hope your writing improves over time, that will come naturally with age. I can't write from an adult's perspective either. Sorry for the criticism, I admire your writing and great ideas, but I just wanted to give you some advice on how to improve it to make it a better read.
I don't know english so well, so I am sorry for bad grammar.
6/24 c25 wiebenor
This, as unfinished as it is, is a very good book and if the author is still around, I would love it if he or she would write some more of it... Truly a marvelous unfinished work...
6/15 c17 Brandon Boodoo
This chapter ruined everything for me... good job fucking it up. Really shit.
4/28 c25 SamonIllmantrim
I'm very sad that this story is dead. I hope it will be continued someday.
4/27 c8 Samonillmantrim
I really liked this one!
4/27 c5 Samonillmantrim
I really like this fanfiction. The chapter'ls feel a little short but otherwise this is amazing.
2/7 c10 Axccel
How you treat girls? It’s not their fault if a girl puts out before marriage or gets seduced or whatever. They’re old enough to know better, they’re responsible for their own choices. The boys are not responsible for the girls choices to go along with it. They don’t twist peoples’ arms and make their flirtations work or something.
2/1 c11 Tenjo
Gross. Tonks’ feelings for Remus were bad enough in canon despite being a grown woman when she developed her feelings… in this one, it seems like she’s liked him since she was eleven or twelve and it stems from a weird dependency on him related to trauma. That’s not even remotely healthy. I’m not gonna say she should be with Harry (while a lot of fans seem to love her, I just can’t forget that she, Remus and any other guard Harry had in OotP knew how shitty his home life was yet did nothing, so I don’t like her) but at least have them develop healthy relationships with people closer to their own ages.

Remus/Tonks is as bad as Ron/Hermione… they don’t fit and they only got together because Rowling forced the characters to inexplicably want each other.
2/1 c4 Tenjo
I can’t be the only one who finds freckles extremely unattractive, right? I get that people have different tastes, but I find it hard to believe that freckles are so popular that I’m yet to meet someone (other than myself) who doesn’t find them attractive.
1/31 c25 nightwing27
I'm glad I will never abonded my stories Im not a quitter like many here and if I cant finish no body will know since it will be written unile I finish it will not be posted
2,783 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »