FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

10/16/2017 c1 avidreaderomega
Uhggg, why did you have to abandon this story? It was so interesting. U could have at least added that u abandoned since u had obviously written more on this site.
10/16/2017 c21 Caincrux
badass
10/14/2017 c25 1Almanaro Alcarafinwe
Please continue this.
10/7/2017 c25 Sir That Guy
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I HATE you right now. I was SO interested in this, but NOOO you had to fucking ABANDON IT!

Sorry, that was a bit strong. I've tried writing before, I know it's harder than it seems. I'm just a bit irritated because I chose to read this when I should be sleeping and now it's just - over. :(

I guess I'll check out your other work then.
9/27/2017 c25 Guest
i love this
9/20/2017 c25 Lordvoldemort
Your story is amazing . please update soon.
8/29/2017 c13 7i8
someone just kill hermoine plz her god damn line sjust annoy the fuck out of me nd its such a gud story too
8/29/2017 c12 7i8
plz no hermoine
8/29/2017 c12 7i8
plz no hermoine
7/13/2017 c14 2Zardas1010
I've only read up to this chapter, but I'm really loving it. The story is well thought out and funny and to my surprise you managed to make me hate Neville,one of my favorite characters in the original, but your Neville I just want to punch in the face. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
7/9/2017 c6 Shu Ouma GC
Lol
6/9/2017 c25 flashversespeedster
this was a great story i cant believe you have ended it right there
5/29/2017 c7 Caincrux
I've always thought that Ollivander only sold premade wands.
4/25/2017 c25 1Purely Fictional
Any new updates soon?
4/24/2017 c13 Guest
The whole premise here is a bit flawed, as 'Harry' is no longer Harry. Karma's 'reward' for being a selfless person is to merge Harry's personality with a psychopath? Harry's original identity has been destroyed; he doesn't exist anymore. So his reward is being able to see his family, and the cost is the death of his personality? Right. Sounds fair.
2,791 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »