FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

4/24/2017 c11 Guest
The conversation between Harry and Tonks about her near-rape in Hogwarts, along with her feelings for Remus, is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever seen in fanfiction. A 17-year-old girl, fresh out of Hogwarts, shares her deepest desires and fears with an 11-year-old who is basically a stranger or even a former enemy? She finds it okay for Harry to act like her therapist, and dispense 'wisdom?' That's so hilariously stupid that there isn't a word for it.

And for the love of god, get a beta. You literally mispell a word almost every sentence.
4/24/2017 c3 Guest
Just a word of advice, and I'll try not to be too harsh: please don't write stories when you're a hormonal 14-year-old with (how to put this kindly?) a less than perfect grasp of basic English. This is an insecure male adolescent's silly dream, and you'll regret inflicting it on us when you're older.
4/15/2017 c18 Guest
I'm reading this for a second time I'm just hoping that you will restart writing this because it is a unique look upon the Harry Potter universe... please, please, please restart this. Thank you.
4/13/2017 c12 Guest
Make Blaise Harry's friend and have him mess up Iris' composure
4/13/2017 c11 Guest
I know it is the wizarding world but, a romantic relationship between siblings is kinda disgusting. It's like soiling what is supposed to be pure. Isn't it why Harry broke up with Ginny in the first place ? It's like Ginny dating Ron. Urgh *shudders*
4/12/2017 c25 I'm.Only.Here.To.ReadReview
Hello,

I don't know if you'll read this or if you even use this website anymore, but I just want to let you know that I really, really enjoy this story.

I think it's a shame that this hasn't been updated in years, but I can understand that life can be hard and that there's stuff like work and school that can get in the way and drag you down.

So, while I'm not going to beg you or demand you to put out a new chapter, I want you to know that you have my support and encouragement and I truly mean it when saying that this is amazing and that out of all of the stories I've read on this site, this is one of my top twenty favourite (I say twenty cause I can't think of all of my favourites off the top of my head but you're definitely up there).

And while I don't agree with the negative comments left by people, I have to admit, it is an amusing place to leave your work.

Anyway, that's just my slice of the pie (I don't know if that's an actual saying), so I hope that everything's well, and that you're able to get back to writing soon. :)
3/28/2017 c2 Guest
Trash story good riddance
3/12/2017 c25 Archleone
This is a pretty amusing spot to abandoning your story. I guess the attempt at motivating yourself failed, seeing as you never touched this story again and only made some half-assed attempts at writing news stories for a short period before disappearing entirely.
3/12/2017 c25 LeoMadara
this was actually pretty good. are you planning on finishing this fic? i only ask since it's been years since you updated.
3/12/2017 c13 Guest
You are such a delusional loser.

Hermione should have absolutely left. There's zero reason for Harry to leave his own compartment because she's a coward.
3/12/2017 c11 Guest
The excuses for how Remus dating Tonks was somehow acceptable in this chapter were borderline retarded.

Remus is a cradle robber in the books, but at least she was in her 20s at that point. In this story, she should be about 16-17, since she was meant to have either just graduated or was in her final year during Harry's first year. Remus trying to date her at this point is borderline pedophilia, especially considering how you had him admit that he has had his eyes on her for years.

That's not even getting into how inappropriate it was for him to try menacing an 11 year old child and hurt him to try and "mark his territory" over a girl less than half his age. It's truly moronic.
3/9/2017 c25 Mutant Ascension
More please, and why doesn't he apparate out
3/9/2017 c21 Mutant Ascension
A wonderful chapter
3/9/2017 c20 Mutant Ascension
That was a close one but at least now he has his beloved mother on his side fully.
3/8/2017 c6 user51s2r
I keep arguing with myself, about how I should NOT like this story. But I find myself liking it allot. So far, it has some very enjoyable characterizations and fun plot elements. The writing style is very easy on my mind also.
2,791 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »