FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

2/24/2012 c8 10ssjgokillo
Really great story so far. I love to see the transition the family is going through "changed" Harry. My only wish is that the chapters were a bit longer. I seem to be just really getting into one when bam! Onto the next one. Anywho, looking forward to the next chapter.
2/23/2012 c8 Drack-10
Very good!
2/23/2012 c8 Vexit
I like this story, i thought it would take a little more effort to convince Sirius (based on his interactions with Snape the man can hold a grudge aswell). I also thought James would be a little easyer to convince but it looks like hes starting to come around. Cant wait for the next chapter, this story is good.
2/23/2012 c8 Merlin2.0
alright, graet story and it's got lots of potential. I can't wait to see more or read more is probobly the more accurate term hehe.

Until next time!
2/23/2012 c8 5Le Diablo Blanc2
tHIS IS QUICKLY BECOMING A FAVORITE OF MINE

Cannot wait to see what happens next shame his sister isnt going with him to hogwarts.

Really enjoying his interractions with his family. Will he have diff friends and a diff house this time?Hopefully not Slytherine

because i think James and Sirius would think he was lieing about changing and becoming a new Dark Lord.

Hopefully he doesnt have Ron as a best friend this time as im sure he will latch onto Neville instead.

Hermione I hope is his friend this time as unlike Ron (Who abandoned him at least twice) she stuck with him no matter what.I think this time they will inspire each other through a good natured rivalry to see who is smarter.

looking forward to see how you handle the characters and hopefully this time he has more than just 2 or 3 close friends

PS I really like how he seems to click with his Sister tho cant wait to see how that develops
2/23/2012 c8 S-Wanderer999
A nice chapter, although a thought came to me about Iris using Harry's wand and Sirius' words about teaching Harry to be a prankster. What if Harry and Iris take turns pranking Sirius and James (Harry vs Sirius and Iris vs James)? At the very least Remus and Ivy would be entertained by all the pranks. Another thought concerning Iris and a wand is, who is going to help teach her to cast magic (and if it's Harry, does anyone see him do it)?

Also I can see Harry asking Lily for some help with Potions, both theory and practical (and while some people may compare making potions to cooking, it is actually closer to baking since you have less room for any mistakes you make in baking then in cooking).

James and the others will probably be quite surprised when they learn that Iris had actually hit Harry, just like Lily was (especially since nothing happened to Iris). I do hope the birthday party and meeting the grandparents goes over well (although I have a feeling Harry will help out with the cooking and baking for Iris' birthday, which should help a bit). But as for the part with mean Harry, I hope he uses his inner Slytherin and Ravenclaw so that he either manages to not get in trouble, or that it is clear that someone else started it (while he finished it).

Anyways keep up the good work.
2/23/2012 c8 OldMasterMage
Good story, just discovered it. Thanks for posting
2/23/2012 c8 juggler196
Another good chapter, keep up the good work.
2/23/2012 c8 amir22
Great story

please update soon
2/23/2012 c8 Ungodlyone
Cool story bro. Dont give up on it!
2/23/2012 c8 2sad sabrin
love it so much
2/22/2012 c8 5flame55
This I's great can't wait for more
2/22/2012 c8 I Read For the Content
*insert obscenely long rage scream* I RAGE AT THE LACK OF CHAPTER NINE!

I'm willing to help any way you want with this fic, grammar checking, idea bouncing, spell crafting, etc. Just shoot me a PM. Anything to keep this story going, because it is GREAT.
2/22/2012 c8 chaosrin
Its interesting, no spelling mistakes from what i can see.

I hope you don't over do it by making him perfect.

This is the real world..
2,791 « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 186 .. Last Next »