FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

2/15/2012 c6 Minders
I like the way the story is going atm. Interesting choices girls too. Just hope it doesn't turn to dark as it could easilly do with the current setting.

Also, while I do like a strong harry I would prefer if he isn't a God amongst mortals in just half a year or something like that.
2/15/2012 c6 Naginator
Nice and glad harrys aware of the slippery slope he's on, look forward to more
2/15/2012 c6 60red-jacobson
I'm enjoying this story, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this Harry goes. I did notice one thing though, I'm not sure if it's a typo or a freudian slip, but when Harry is talking to Kar, and Kar says he has delusions of grandeur, Harry responds that he doesn't have delusions of "Granger"? *GRIN*

Looking forward to more

red
2/14/2012 c4 Spring Raine
Willow for the wood. Panther for his form.
2/14/2012 c5 Marconia
Great story! You're off to a great start! Awesome personality for Harry by the way, I hope you keep his sense of humor from when he is talking to Karma, as that was a funny conversation. Also, I really like the idea of him getting new powers, not enough stories have unique abilities like that and hope to see a glimpse of them in the next chapter.
2/14/2012 c5 Morkashi
Very unique storyline. Looks like a bad ass Harry in the future, nuff said. But anyway...I really liked your ideas in this story, especially the merging of their personalities! I wonder what Karma is going to discuss when he goes to sleep, should be a pretty cool conversation. I think it should either be a lightning of ice phoenix because...They just seem beast. I mean come on a phoenix that could send lightning at people or a phoenix that can just freeze the crap out out of people, imagine the 2nd task in 4th year, if you decide to follow the same timeline, if Harry just electricutes the shit out of everything in the lake...Well I guess that wouldn't work seeing as he would kill the hostages too, and probably die in the process from a drained magical core, and same would probably happen if he froze it as an ice phoenix.

His wand would be pretty sweet if it was something like the crushed fang of a nundu infused with phoenix tears and basilisk venom, the tears amplifying his own lightning or ice, or w/e elemental magics. The basilisk venom perhaps allowing him access to parselmagics when he finds tomes on them somewhere, perhaps if he sneaks to Borgin and Burkes after receiving the wand...? While the crushed Nundu fang perhaps can allow him greater control of his magic (manipulate it easier, and in different ways than the original spell entails), and also allowing him to concentrate it, which will give him the ability to cast spells with no wasted magic (like super chakra control, except with magic). And perhaps elder wood, just to scare the hell out of his family (honestly don't know wand wood properties). Just a few ideas, I really enjoy your story though and can't wait for the next update!
2/14/2012 c5 Maleivius
Very interesting, I sense problems with Sirius in the future, and for some reason I feel James will be suspicious as well...I really enjoyed reading this though, I love the plot you have created and the idea of Karma sending him back into a Dark version of himself. Another thing which I like is the fact that he seems to be more grey than light which means that he won't hesitate to kill like in the cannon, that really bothered me in the cannon...I mean come on! Death eaters sending killing and torturing curses and your trying to disarm or stun them, anyway, end of cannon rant. Another thing I liked about your story was the way he killed Voldemort, the summoning of the sword was awesome! Also, can't wait to see how the rest of the family reacts, and to find out what his new abilities are. I can't wait for the next update!
2/13/2012 c2 14twilightserius
this is interesting read more later but the other harry is a little evil fucker maybe he would have been the vlad the impailer version of a dark lord.
2/13/2012 c5 BioHazard82
Another great chapter. The chapter size is perfect, and with the frequent updates you are putting out id keeping me even more interested and happy with it. Keep up the great work.

My animagus vote is still a Thunder Phoenix.
2/13/2012 c5 Zicou
Awesome chapter!

Continuuuuuuuue,

.Z
2/13/2012 c5 ceo55
I think you are doing quite well with the writing of the story, good chapter and nice way of starting to integrate Harry into the family starting with Mom! Great chapter now to request the next one please!

ceo55
2/13/2012 c5 1Narjiro
finally I can review supid ff the last few days.

anyway good story. and rare to see but it's not a concept I've seen before. though maybe it was done before with a slash or ginny pairing something I don't read lol.

also it's good to see these changing opinions and all. keep up the good work and please don't stop writing this fic lol. I already have way to much fics in my author alert list that hasn't been updated for ages after only a few chapters.
2/13/2012 c5 2GreenIcePhoenix
Good story line up waiting 4 next chapters eagerly..

As for wand core should be nundu heartstring in phoenix tears and basilisk venom liquid core (he is grey) with yew and holly or elder wood coated with mithril and aquamarine as gemstone (costum made wand)
2/13/2012 c5 3Nightmare Sired Muse
Good chapter I think all the reactions were realistic. I cant wait to find out his gifted power.
2/13/2012 c5 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Fun chapter and great to see Harry trying to correct the mistakes of his former self. Thanks for sharing!
2,791 « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »