FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

2/13/2012 c5 5plums
I mentioned it in a previous review, and I'll do it again. I really hope you haven't dug Harry too deeply a hole with all the stuff he's done with his family. I can legitimately see him constantly making one step forwards, two steps back with old plots/misdeeds constantly being found that Harry was unaware of coming back to bite him in the butt.

Can Harry converse with Karma still? Maybe have her let him know about hidden stashes of bad things, where the stolen broken toys may be, etc.
2/13/2012 c5 Naginator
Nice but hope he loses his delusions of grandeur
2/13/2012 c5 Park850G
Very good chapter. I think it would've made it into the "great" category if it hadn't been so short. I thought you had the reactions here fairly realistic. A four year old is easily "fooled" by family members, so the change in personality would be easy to pull over on her until someone (Iris, Sirius, or James) starts telling her otherwise. Mom ALWAYS wants to believe the best about her kids. If you have the Werewolf being able to sense the power level/type, then Moony makes sense too. I was just a bit surprised that he didn't say something about it, or tell Sirius to use Padfoot to LOOK at him about the change. I admit that I'm expecting Auror James to be a Hard sell. Same for the subject of a lot of Harry's meanness, Iris. It might be time to sit all of them down for that "Bad Dream" story I mentioned in a previous review. It could even be something like: "I dreamed that I grew up to be a Dark Lord even worse than Voldemort, and caused the Muggles to find out about us. That started a war that wiped out both sides, and after magic was gone - all life was gone, and the planet blew up." That would be scary enough to get anyone to make a 180. Well, I would THINK that being responsible for destroying the planet would.

ANYWAY, thanks for posting this. It made for a nice Monday morning read time.
2/13/2012 c5 loginanout
I really liked it. I think that your writing is getting better. I also liked the parts with Ivy and Lily.Keep up the good work update again soon.
2/12/2012 c4 BioHazard82
Really great story so far. I don't really have an opinion on the wand question, but for the animagus my vote is for a Lightning Phoenix. I would find it funny being he was famous for the lightning bolt shaped scar before. Please update soon, and often.
2/12/2012 c3 BioHazard82
Another great chapter.
2/12/2012 c2 BioHazard82
Great chapter. My vote is elemental.
2/12/2012 c1 BioHazard82
Interesting start.
2/12/2012 c4 Auryn Gideon Seaghdh
I like your story so far, hope to see more. His wand shouldnt be godlike just a normal wand as he isnt super abnormal this time around.
2/11/2012 c4 Park850G
Harry's Wand? Considering the fact that this story is all about rising from the dead/getting a second chance...I'd say that Phoenix feather (again) would be a given. The Yew tree is the tree most commonly popping up to the search terms of "tree known for resurrection." If you're a writer that likes to include a focusing gem, then Spinel for the same reason the wood should be Yew.

Animagus form: I wanted to say Phoenix, but not to keep this same theme going. He'd be able to fly and flame-travel if it was. Of course I felt like that was going too far, so maybe something better would be a form that the last male generation could relate to. Either a Horse - to be similar in size/running ability to Prongs, or a Rottweiler. You'll probably come up with something better, but i had to throw my two cents in.

Thanks for posting this today. I'm sorry to see that you have Harry's sister still feeling pain from that older injury. Anyway, I'll be watching for the next chapter, since this is getting more interesting with each post.
2/11/2012 c4 2jprice410
he should be a phoenix animagus, he was giving another chance at life like a phoenix is reborn from its ashes
2/11/2012 c4 richard333
good story
2/11/2012 c4 Shoveler
really good
2/11/2012 c4 brighteyes343
phoenix anigmus

is he going to have multiple forms

stag like his dad

or wolf

wand

unicorn hair

willow tree bark or

phoenix tears

update soon
2/11/2012 c4 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Great story so far and interesting conversation with Karma. Thanks for sharing!
2,791 « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »