FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

10/18/2015 c2 6OriksGaming
Whoever did the beta reading for your story seemed to miss every time you spelled "barely" wrong and wrote it as "barley." And a couple lines before the end of the chapter, the sentence has the incorrect soul. It should be "whisked away to feel what it was like to be tortured for the SOLE reason of the fun of others," though the end of that sentence is also very poorly written, grammatically.
10/11/2015 c25 DracoKing30
loved this story cant wait for new chapters
10/4/2015 c18 Guest
You are very good writer
And thanks for warning at the begining of chapter
10/4/2015 c6 Guest
I thought they were only suspecting Harry, and they act like they are sure that harry is dengerous psychopatic
10/3/2015 c1 Guest
I like this epic chapter and its only the begining
9/26/2015 c6 Guest
lightning
8/25/2015 c10 Doctor Psychosis
i think i need another 3400 chapters before i say anything XP but seriously read this a few times and every time i gotta say its a wonderful story.
8/25/2015 c3 Zenith Relaxation
Interesting.
8/19/2015 c25 Debs.Bea
Update?
8/10/2015 c15 Mr.Destructo
lol i bet snape is gay ;)
8/6/2015 c25 Guest
At this point...
Let's just say the story went out with a bang and not every story can have a happy end.
Thank you for writing at least this much and I'm sad that it seems to be abbandoned.
Anyway it was a great read. Thanks.
8/3/2015 c17 Guest
The seekers duel was a bit too violent they would have been called back multiple times during a game and both would have given the opposite team around a snitch worth of points in penalties.
8/3/2015 c15 Guest
So according to Hermione that at the start of the lesson was the way a normal professor would act?
Her standards are very low.
7/30/2015 c25 1Indecisive Bob
Nice story so far. It's nice to see that Harry's not remained the massive prick he was before. But man, do you have it in for Harry or something? It seems like you're determined to constantly barrage Harry with terrible unintended consequences of actions that he considered right (or that he just didn't think through). Keep up the good work!
7/30/2015 c19 Indecisive Bob
Nice story, but damn I hate this Harry. It makes for a good plot and a gripping story that Harry has to fight the impulses and habits of the old Harry that used to inhabit his body, but I just can't bring myself to like him. The arrogance that he has, his shameless flirtation and manipulation of his friends and family, and his violent outbursts; all of them make him an interesting character, but not one I can like. I'm just hoping that he gets more likable as the story goes on.
2,791 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »