FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

7/30/2015 c25 1Indecisive Bob
Nice story so far. It's nice to see that Harry's not remained the massive prick he was before. But man, do you have it in for Harry or something? It seems like you're determined to constantly barrage Harry with terrible unintended consequences of actions that he considered right (or that he just didn't think through). Keep up the good work!
7/30/2015 c19 Indecisive Bob
Nice story, but damn I hate this Harry. It makes for a good plot and a gripping story that Harry has to fight the impulses and habits of the old Harry that used to inhabit his body, but I just can't bring myself to like him. The arrogance that he has, his shameless flirtation and manipulation of his friends and family, and his violent outbursts; all of them make him an interesting character, but not one I can like. I'm just hoping that he gets more likable as the story goes on.
7/22/2015 c25 kyoshi711
Are you ever going to get Harry out of his 1st year. Reading about an 11 year olds love life is pretty weird.
7/17/2015 c25 Shade Seeker
Just a couple of things. I thank you for the story, it has been very interesting so far. Second, I curse you for that cliffhanger (though I understand and accept your explanation for it). Please update soon, thank you.
7/14/2015 c21 38Clay19
nice
7/13/2015 c2 2Salunatic
Ok, the thing that really got me to laugh was your AN at the bottom. Touching his nose with his tongue. Like seriously? Lolx...

I think I read another fict that started very similarly to yours, switching of soul from another dimension/life etc. Can't remember who wrote it though.

Curious to see what happens in future...
-Salunatic
7/12/2015 c11 dloold87
actually most death eaters were pathetic, the only ones with actual power and skill were lucius, bellatrix, and the small inner circle of riddle, which was like 8 or 9 people. The others were weak and unskilled and only used 3 or 4 spells total.
7/2/2015 c25 kronos797
please tell me you'll update this it's just cruel otherwise
7/2/2015 c25 SotW
Such a shame to see such a brilliant story left behind. However, I do thank you sincerely for the entertainment it provided up to this point.
6/28/2015 c6 Rome
U literally blew it the last few chapters man...
6/24/2015 c25 firedragonex
this story is great please, please update!
6/21/2015 c25 1insanelyproudpervert
Mast hai bhai
6/7/2015 c2 JustAFool
totally the power to touch his nose with his tongue. Who doesn't want such a superhero power.
5/30/2015 c25 1he who watches and listens
come on man please it is such a good story please continue
5/29/2015 c25 cerrullianstyle
I usually don't write reviews but your story has been an excellent read/ride thus far please please continue.
2,808 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »