FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

9/11/2021 c1 Guest
Okay but that's a nice trick shot
9/8/2021 c2 muffdyvr
horse shit fic.
8/23/2021 c25 mumphie
I started this because I wondered where it would go. Sometimes the 'incest' thing isn't really awful, just hinted at. Truthfully, you have a great story here, but since nearly a decade has passed since you started it, I think you could come back and scrap this and do a redo - no incest at all. Period. That is just morally WRONG. The way James and Lily had to put up with evil boy and then have him be with his sister? No. They would kill him. And, he knows how bad inbreeding is, so it is even worse than cousins! Society would turn against them. Not something done.
Redo it. Great idea, just rework it. The sexual content actually detracts from what would have been a terrific story.
8/15/2021 c25 Astramilitarum01
To be honest you made an easy story uselessly complicated. Godly beings, contracs, the absolutely slow pace of the story and the arkward dialogue doesn't do the story any favors.
A simpler story with less OC bullshit and a powerull Harry who enjoys his life would have made for a ligther tone for the whole story and a better flow.
Like it's now the story just doesn't feel good. Not as an adventure , Romance, comedy or Drama. It's bizzar mix of many and doesn't do any justice
8/4/2021 c18 immortalcontender
I tried so hard to finish this story but it’s just moving so slow. Personally, I like a faster paced fanfiction, especially because I made it to chapter 18 and it’s only at Halloween as a first year? Only complaint, it’s just a pet peeve of mine about writers. Great storyline and characters. Thanks for 18 chapters of dissociative magical happiness ;). Best of luck!
8/3/2021 c19 Bluenait
Yeahh was good till this chap now it ruint it for me BYE
7/13/2021 c25 flash082202ty
Please update
7/13/2021 c25 flash082202ty
I hope you come back and continue this story
7/7/2021 c19 8Inv0ke
we are meant to believe that the old harry that was smart enough to get away with harming his family signed himself up to being a slave...

No one even crazy people would do that
7/7/2021 c13 Inv0ke
I think her thinking teachers will solve all of her problems is a bit stupid she would have been bullied at school and know that telling the teachers didn't do anything.
7/7/2021 c11 Inv0ke
Well in the old world the death eaters were not trying to kill him as voldy said he wanted to kill the boy who lived so that's why he had it easy.
7/1/2021 c25 gelfrecs
I came to this fanfic for the harem aspect and really liked it. What I didn't like was all the stuff other than harem that I didn't care about.
6/13/2021 c19 2RyMalice
It's not that I don't like your depiction of Harry, but that you just keep switching between him being extremely proficient and extremely stupid. And also, why didn't Karma warn Harry about what his past self had done? And the unneeded drama between him and Remus and now Lily? You seem to be dead set on actually making him go Dark as I cannot see how he will recover from this. He will most likely lose everything he now cares about. Karma brought him here as a reward, yet except for a great summer, he has had to deal with a ton of shit that is not of his own making.
6/11/2021 c19 Sound
This chapter was so cringe.
The worst part being your Vega OC, I mean who liked random OC popping out of nowhere to throw some angst inside the plot and start torturing the main character ?
No one, that's the answer.
6/2/2021 c11 jeindall777