FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

12/22/2021 c25 Astramilitarum01
Well the story is most likely dead anyway so no reason rave and rage about stuff, still the story had a noticeable drop on plot, quality and integration from ch. 18 to about ch. 23/24. It felt very out of knowhere and rushed, together with the already inconsistent world and behavior not some characters it made it only worse to rush things and make stuff more complicated than it's was needed.
All in all a nice idea but with flaws and an very unstable direction
12/17/2021 c4 crazydavey
What is wrong with the people that did that poll for the pairings? Don't they realize this is his younger, blood sister, that they all want as a romantic pairing? If one of them were adopted it wouldn't be so bad, but this? What, are they going to be the Targaryens of the wizarding world? I'm surprised people didn't throw in his mother too at this point. Not sure how far I'll read this knowing the 1st pairing... And what's with all the other options? Not one is a common pairing. Was that a caveat put in by the author? WTF would anyone want Romilda Vane as a love interest? The only time I remember her in canon is when she sent those love potion chocolates that Ron ate. Why would that make her a good love interest for Harry?!
12/15/2021 c25 Guest
The budding romance between Harry and Iris was very well written. Please update again!
11/25/2021 c25 Resurrection99
was dope. nows dead. sad times
11/1/2021 c25 Guest
Cliff hangers suck and so do you
9/11/2021 c5 Guest
Your writing is very good! I wouldn't have known you weren't a native English speaker if you hadn't said so!
9/11/2021 c1 Guest
Okay but that's a nice trick shot
9/8/2021 c2 muffdyvr
horse shit fic.
8/23/2021 c25 mumphie
I started this because I wondered where it would go. Sometimes the 'incest' thing isn't really awful, just hinted at. Truthfully, you have a great story here, but since nearly a decade has passed since you started it, I think you could come back and scrap this and do a redo - no incest at all. Period. That is just morally WRONG. The way James and Lily had to put up with evil boy and then have him be with his sister? No. They would kill him. And, he knows how bad inbreeding is, so it is even worse than cousins! Society would turn against them. Not something done.
Redo it. Great idea, just rework it. The sexual content actually detracts from what would have been a terrific story.
8/15/2021 c25 Astramilitarum01
To be honest you made an easy story uselessly complicated. Godly beings, contracs, the absolutely slow pace of the story and the arkward dialogue doesn't do the story any favors.
A simpler story with less OC bullshit and a powerull Harry who enjoys his life would have made for a ligther tone for the whole story and a better flow.
Like it's now the story just doesn't feel good. Not as an adventure , Romance, comedy or Drama. It's bizzar mix of many and doesn't do any justice
8/4/2021 c18 immortalcontender
I tried so hard to finish this story but it’s just moving so slow. Personally, I like a faster paced fanfiction, especially because I made it to chapter 18 and it’s only at Halloween as a first year? Only complaint, it’s just a pet peeve of mine about writers. Great storyline and characters. Thanks for 18 chapters of dissociative magical happiness ;). Best of luck!
8/3/2021 c19 Bluenait
Yeahh was good till this chap now it ruint it for me BYE
7/13/2021 c25 flash082202ty
Please update
7/13/2021 c25 flash082202ty
I hope you come back and continue this story
7/7/2021 c19 8Inv0ke
we are meant to believe that the old harry that was smart enough to get away with harming his family signed himself up to being a slave...

No one even crazy people would do that
2,808 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »