FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

5/8/2021 c13 Axccel
If you reject someone for protecting someone, then you definitely do not deserve to be protected by them or anyone else. You deserve to be a victim.

They’re not looking for a reason to believe he won’t hurt them, they’re looking for something to soothe their feelings. The very fact he stood up to defend his sister is evidence he is no threat to them. That he has done nothing to indicate he is a threat to them more than any other person is also true. If they wanted a reason to not fear him then they would consider these reasons. So, yeah, it’s all about their feelings and logic and reason and basic morals be damned.
5/7/2021 c3 Axccel
“I can see how Riddle turned out bad” Ahhhh, but Riddle didn’t get hurt by muggles for being magical and then turn it on them. They hurt him for tormenting other muggle children and he sought spiteful revenge. He was born evil. And there is a psychological condition for it, but it’s very rare.
5/3/2021 c25 WhiteEagle1985
A very interesting story here so far!
4/6/2021 c25 1Hrymeigh
After all this time the hope is probably in vain. Nevertheless I really enjoyed the story. Should you ever decide to continue after this cliffhanger, I will most certainly read it at once!
4/5/2021 c25 Guest
You can’t just say they abandoned this (btw chimaeras are one of my favourites along with dragons ;-) ) they literally said they have to go back to work. People have a life and do not have all the time in the world - I certainly don’t so thank you for taking your time to write this all.

Harry doesn’t seem god-like I actually like seeing him interact with all his family members before something really happens. You have really written this nicely ٩(๑ᴗ๑)۶
4/5/2021 c7 Guest
‘Because I think you broke Lily.’ XD
4/5/2021 c4 Guest
Spider sense seriously Potter -_-
3/20/2021 c25 Soared
Man i wish this would come back its such a good read and the author seemed to want to keep writing as well
2/22/2021 c2 Q Q
Lily?
2/8/2021 c25 CthuluWarlock
Hasn't been updated in 8 years last chapter is a cliffhanger, damn that's cruel . I was really enjoying this story too.
2/5/2021 c1 Damobea
Hope you return at some point and continue this story. it is awesome.
2/5/2021 c14 alefrosier
Não de ouvidos aos invejosos, você é um ótimo escritor, amo sua fanfic.
1/21/2021 c15 alittlelate
Really dislike this harry, god damn a moment he acts like a 18 year old and the next second is a 6 year old lost puppy
1/21/2021 c12 alittlelate
It's very much pathetic the way Harry fears Marcus, like I get it, he is powerful and intimidating, but I would have thought that after killing voldemort and a basilisk, Marcus wouldn't be much of a fright
1/20/2021 c11 6Jtf0012