FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

7/7/2021 c13 8Inv0ke
I think her thinking teachers will solve all of her problems is a bit stupid she would have been bullied at school and know that telling the teachers didn't do anything.
7/7/2021 c11 Inv0ke
Well in the old world the death eaters were not trying to kill him as voldy said he wanted to kill the boy who lived so that's why he had it easy.
7/1/2021 c25 gelfrecs
I came to this fanfic for the harem aspect and really liked it. What I didn't like was all the stuff other than harem that I didn't care about.
6/13/2021 c19 3RyMalice
It's not that I don't like your depiction of Harry, but that you just keep switching between him being extremely proficient and extremely stupid. And also, why didn't Karma warn Harry about what his past self had done? And the unneeded drama between him and Remus and now Lily? You seem to be dead set on actually making him go Dark as I cannot see how he will recover from this. He will most likely lose everything he now cares about. Karma brought him here as a reward, yet except for a great summer, he has had to deal with a ton of shit that is not of his own making.
6/11/2021 c19 Sound
This chapter was so cringe.
The worst part being your Vega OC, I mean who liked random OC popping out of nowhere to throw some angst inside the plot and start torturing the main character ?
No one, that's the answer.
6/2/2021 c11 jeindall777
Booooooo

These results fucking suck
5/8/2021 c13 Axccel
If you reject someone for protecting someone, then you definitely do not deserve to be protected by them or anyone else. You deserve to be a victim.

They’re not looking for a reason to believe he won’t hurt them, they’re looking for something to soothe their feelings. The very fact he stood up to defend his sister is evidence he is no threat to them. That he has done nothing to indicate he is a threat to them more than any other person is also true. If they wanted a reason to not fear him then they would consider these reasons. So, yeah, it’s all about their feelings and logic and reason and basic morals be damned.
5/7/2021 c3 Axccel
“I can see how Riddle turned out bad” Ahhhh, but Riddle didn’t get hurt by muggles for being magical and then turn it on them. They hurt him for tormenting other muggle children and he sought spiteful revenge. He was born evil. And there is a psychological condition for it, but it’s very rare.
5/3/2021 c25 WhiteEagle1985
A very interesting story here so far!
4/6/2021 c25 1Hrymeigh
After all this time the hope is probably in vain. Nevertheless I really enjoyed the story. Should you ever decide to continue after this cliffhanger, I will most certainly read it at once!
4/5/2021 c25 Guest
You can’t just say they abandoned this (btw chimaeras are one of my favourites along with dragons ;-) ) they literally said they have to go back to work. People have a life and do not have all the time in the world - I certainly don’t so thank you for taking your time to write this all.

Harry doesn’t seem god-like I actually like seeing him interact with all his family members before something really happens. You have really written this nicely ٩(๑ᴗ๑)۶
4/5/2021 c7 Guest
‘Because I think you broke Lily.’ XD
4/5/2021 c4 Guest
Spider sense seriously Potter -_-
3/20/2021 c25 Soared
Man i wish this would come back its such a good read and the author seemed to want to keep writing as well
2/22/2021 c2 Q Q