FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

8/12/2020 c25 Urgazhi
I'm actually really disappointed that this has been abandoned. Maybe a review will entice you to start updating it again. this was really well written and I really enjoyed the characterization between Harry and Iris. And actually really liked your version of Daphne as well.
This was really well done thank you for writing it maybe you will continue it.?
8/5/2020 c25 Guest
Good story so far but a little boring as well.
7/25/2020 c1 Lilyngwie
Wish you’d finish this. I enjoyed it. And clearly you’ve written since
7/18/2020 c25 kyoshi
Story finally getting exciting, hope you can age him quicker. He's only 11 and he acts like 20.
7/17/2020 c1 Jo Cook
Thanks
7/14/2020 c11 Guest
Sorry but I absolutely detest the Remus and Tonks pairing so I’m going to stop reading this now, I have no idea why a beautiful young women like Tonks would want to be with a man thats 10-15 years older than her, is the opposite in personality, and isn’t so much dragged down by a ‘curse’ as he is by self pity. I have no love for Remus in the Harry Potter series. I get that this is fan fiction but in the books he was the only one of Harry’s ‘uncles’ not in Azkaban or a traitor and he never checked in on Harry once at the Dursley’s and no explanation was ever given or hinted at. It’s not even acknowledged that he basically abandoned his friends only son. Would he have even met Harry before Dumbledore reconvened the Order if he hadn’t taken the Defence professor post ? Again I know this is fan fiction so your Remus is not the same as the books but he’s still just an idiot wallowing in his self pity and could be so much more, and before you say that all he needs is love or some shit he’s had plenty of that from all his friends since they met in Hogwarts. So again I say I have no love for that pairing or Remus Lupin. Other than that good story.
7/6/2020 c15 Lemon
Omg does snape have a thing for james :0
5/18/2020 c1 montanoaries9
boring and it sucks
5/8/2020 c25 2Wian Solace
damn this fic is fucking great. one of the best i have ever read. i wish you had completed it. damn i wanna read it
5/3/2020 c9 CarolWim
Send massages? Really? Great!
4/27/2020 c1 Guest
Salazzar slytherian was a dark lord
4/13/2020 c25 1Jacob Fritzsching
Please update your story soon!
3/29/2020 c25 4Ilena Petrova
Sad this was never continued
3/13/2020 c5 Seraphy64
Harry's reaction, or lack of to the accusations of being different are frustrating. At least come up with a plausible excuse other than 'I can't say'. Christ, at least he didn't just start blabbing though.
2/28/2020 c25 VJJV