FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

11/18/2020 c25 Prozord
I love this story! The plot is like nothing I've ever read before! Will you ever update this?
10/30/2020 c13 huntjd1
I cant help but comment. I think Hermione in this story so far is as evil as Death eaters. Honestly she cant approve of someone who is promising rape due to his methods making her scared of him? I know You have er commenting on it afterwords but in my opinion anyone with the ability to stop wrong doers no matter their methods who does not stop the wrongs being committed is as guilty as those that commit the wrongs. I do not care what any unjust law says. Sometimes certain criminals need to die to protect the innocent. that being said I think Potters reaction to Malfoy was extremely reasonable and justified. No matte what I have really enjoyed the story so far.
10/30/2020 c25 Sumuel
And we will never know what became of young Harry
9/5/2020 c7 BayerClan
Look at the last sentence
9/5/2020 c7 BayerClan
Is Sirius gay
9/4/2020 c1 Guest
Can someone continue the story because this is seriously amazing
9/4/2020 c1 Guest
For God's sake please update
8/12/2020 c25 Urgazhi
I'm actually really disappointed that this has been abandoned. Maybe a review will entice you to start updating it again. this was really well written and I really enjoyed the characterization between Harry and Iris. And actually really liked your version of Daphne as well.
This was really well done thank you for writing it maybe you will continue it.?
8/5/2020 c25 Guest
Good story so far but a little boring as well.
7/25/2020 c1 Lilyngwie
Wish you’d finish this. I enjoyed it. And clearly you’ve written since
7/18/2020 c25 kyoshi
Story finally getting exciting, hope you can age him quicker. He's only 11 and he acts like 20.
7/17/2020 c1 Jo Cook
Thanks
7/14/2020 c11 Guest
Sorry but I absolutely detest the Remus and Tonks pairing so I’m going to stop reading this now, I have no idea why a beautiful young women like Tonks would want to be with a man thats 10-15 years older than her, is the opposite in personality, and isn’t so much dragged down by a ‘curse’ as he is by self pity. I have no love for Remus in the Harry Potter series. I get that this is fan fiction but in the books he was the only one of Harry’s ‘uncles’ not in Azkaban or a traitor and he never checked in on Harry once at the Dursley’s and no explanation was ever given or hinted at. It’s not even acknowledged that he basically abandoned his friends only son. Would he have even met Harry before Dumbledore reconvened the Order if he hadn’t taken the Defence professor post ? Again I know this is fan fiction so your Remus is not the same as the books but he’s still just an idiot wallowing in his self pity and could be so much more, and before you say that all he needs is love or some shit he’s had plenty of that from all his friends since they met in Hogwarts. So again I say I have no love for that pairing or Remus Lupin. Other than that good story.
7/6/2020 c15 Lemon