FanFiction.Net
for Sacrificial Second Chance

6/29/2019 c23 arata7kasuga
Please no Tonks. Fleur maybe, if Gabrielle is still in. Astoria, Gabrielle, and Iris are the ones I like. Well, on that note, I hope Iris doesn't make me end up hating her..
6/29/2019 c22 arata7kasuga
Hahahahaha~! Only Harry.
6/29/2019 c20 arata7kasuga
Logical and sensible reasons or having events pan out as they did. Thank you for actually having a thought out plan, a lot of authors would not have had things tie up so well and would have just said things happened the way they did just because they said so.

Lily...is one of my favorite characters now...like holy crap, she was so amazing this chapter.
6/29/2019 c19 arata7kasuga
Well, Daphne is petty, Harry is still a pushover, and he doesn't think to ask the "god" helping him for help with this new threat to his family? Sure they can't directly help, but I am sure they could give advice on how to handle the situation yes? They can indirectly help him. Also, instead of caving, he could have just imperio'd her or had her, in some way, swear herself to him. I don't know off the top of my head, but yeah, he could have handled this a lot better most likely.
6/27/2019 c8 arata7kasuga
Ohh...I thought Ivy was only a year younger than Harry, not Iris o.O
6/27/2019 c6 arata7kasuga
Honestly I think Ivy sounds far cuter between the sisters. I hope he ends up with her instead of the other. Or both, but I definitely prefer Ivy. I don't really like short hair on girls, its very off-putting for me.
6/22/2019 c20 Spidersauce
Hm I suppose you wrapped that up fairly nicely. The unconscious occulmency emotional stuff seems a little too convenient but oh well.
I do like this story so far though.
6/22/2019 c19 Spidersauce
Why exactly would Kar send him into this world and not tell him about the Royce stuff, etc.?
This reads to me like you just made that part up as you went along, and that part of it ruins the story a bit for me. Not giving up on it yet, but still.
6/22/2019 c14 Spidersauce
I feel like you have Harry a bit too antagonistic and aggressive. You started out characterizing previous-Harry as being subtle af and leaving no evidence, they all had suspicions and no proof. This Harry is blatantly provoking people and starting fights, and it's a bit jarring, imo.
6/22/2019 c13 Spidersauce
I see him saying something like that as a threat in private, but to publicly declare it, not so much. Desire for sex or no, that was stupid.
6/22/2019 c13 Spidersauce
Psst Harry, conjuring is a sixth year skill. Shouldn't do that so easily as a first year, especially since you probably did it nonverbal haha
5/27/2019 c25 Guest
Loved hope you do more
3/23/2019 c25 18Deaf Fox Writer
love this. so out of curiosity, what happened to herimone. is she will or going to be friend with him or she chose someone else then Harry? j
3/19/2019 c25 Halo Star Wars X-over fan
Yes you know what you are a asshole... 6 years without a single update, with everyone being left at a cliffhanger? That is exceedingly cruel... hope you update soon by the way and that this isn’t abandoned.
3/14/2019 c18 Tenjo
Hmm.. this chapter kind of ruined the story for me. It’s driven home the fact that the story is being dragged out and at the same time it’s had Harry’s character do a 180 for reasons unknown (or if you have already given reasons; for silly reasons). It’s got a permanent feeling of tension but there’s also some kind of disconnect and flippancy in the story that I just can’t wrap my head around.
2,791 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »