for Lack of Sleep

4/22/2021 c1 sakuraaabae
This is one of the best things I’ve ever read! Sometimes all we need is well-written MadaSaku dialogue and yours is one of the best! I could picture every word being played out in my head! Madara is boyfriend goals! The way he’s so needy/clingy in the best of ways because he’s not seen/talk to Sakura for 3 days? He really misses his baby so much *heart eyes* Ugh you can feel the love throughout the chapter. Future Sakura is so badass! I love her so *heart eyes*

Thanks for sharing!
4/12/2014 c1 goldenlucario1
Awwww, that was too adorable! My absolute favorite parts were the ones where Sakura boosted Madara's ego THAT WAS FUDGING CUTE! You're so good at fluff, no, writing in general! I'd love to write a helpful criticizing review but
a) I liked every single bit so there's no criticism
b) I'm impatient to get this review done so I can go on to your Mary-Sue fiction...it looks so promising. So fare well and thanks a million for posting fluffing masterpieces like this :3
5/10/2013 c1 63general zargon
Awwwwww, this fic was so sweet! I absolutely loved the fluff, and I definitely enjoyed the pairing! . I hope you decide to write more for this pairing and keep up the excellent work!
12/30/2012 c1 dreamingconstellations
This was so cute. I just love when people portray Madara as a childish character; it is hilarious. Anyways, this story made my morning. Thanks! C:
11/26/2012 c1 Anon Chan
I need more sequels! Please, please, please? Even some random snippets of their lives and metric tons of fluff! Your story is pure brilliance!

Please continue writing amazing stories!

Thanks,

Anon Chan
11/9/2012 c1 L-chan
I'm simply in love with the Sakura and Madara pairing! Will you please, please, please do a sequel to this story? I adore everything about it; their behavior, relationship, jobs, and daily life! It would be amazing if you can do a sequel about when they go to France, when she meets his coworkers (he gets a little jealous because they're too friendly with her and crush on her lol), or anything else! Maybe make it and rated M? ;-) Also, I'm sorry if this seems like a side note but it really isn't: I love how you write stories as an author! Your use of diction, the way you write a characters personality with your own artistic twist is simply breathtaking and a breath of fresh air, ironically. Lol Keep up the excellent job!
8/15/2012 c1 4JeanyDeiXzz
This was so cool! I've never read something like this before! How did you say it's called? Whene there's only talking and no descriptions?
At first I thought they were having sex LOL I should be ashamed of myself...

Great story!
jean
7/7/2012 c1 2Animefangirl95
Awesome:)
5/12/2012 c1 kmeow
Wow, a new thing discovered again today! :D

I love it.

It's my first to read a romance-themed Madara and Sakura story, but probably this has a bit of Toby, or -maybe- it -is- Toby, since this was an old fic, but I cant honestly care for that right now. This. Is. Pure. FLUUFFFFF! :D

The dialogue style also let the users use their imagination.

Good read. :)
4/22/2012 c1 4Miss Smaug
Loveeeeeee this soooooooooo much. Madara is just so freakin likeable. So much better than that icky Sasuke! Can't wait until you write another masterpiece! (:
4/13/2012 c1 Anon
""Can't—gravity—is—increasing on me!"

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is, Sakura, it happened yesterday. Gauuh, gravityyyy!""

OH. I see what you did there. Could that scene be from Lilo and Stitch? http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQW0NWFuYhw&feature=related (eheheheh... the fandub is annoying, and the scene isn't 'til the end buuuuuuut I couldn't find a better video).

I really liked this fic- and normally, I hate pieces that are dialog only. xD Perhaps you've changed my perspective a bit with this piece.
3/20/2012 c1 Niixxy
oh kami-sama!

I couldnt stop giggling at Madaras childish antics!

Kami-sama this was an adorable and hilarious fanfic!

'"No. You stay. I need my Sakura or else my heart shrivels and dies. Sakura. Sakura, come back! I'm sad and lonely!"'

oh kami-sama your a genius Storm-san!

Just 'cause of that one line.. this is now one of my favorite one-shots.
3/13/2012 c1 1617child-of-the-moon17
That was like two tons of cute crammed into one conversation. Neat idea, and I absolutely adored it. ♥ Thank you for writing such a cute story!
3/8/2012 c1 2Alex the Ninth
LOL, I do not know if there is a pairing out there that can make me smile more than Madara Sakura when Madara is written like this. Seriously, you are one of the few authors who will make such a crack couple seem real. I love Madara the way you and Vesper Chan write him. I really enjoyed this all the way through.
3/3/2012 c1 75VesperChan
I'm getting caught up on all my readings now that my taxes are done. (Being an adult sucks, but being an accountant is worse.)

OMG I am SO sorry I didn't get to this sooner. I don't have an excuse, there is no excuse, I deserve to die on a hotdog in the middle of the desert, especially when I see by how much I have missed this. I should have been checking my inbox more. Feel free to hate me, I don't take it personally. But, getting on to the actual review...

I love Madara.

Like, I seriously want to turn him into a teddy bear or something and squeeze his eyeballs out. He is too adorable, especially when he calls Sakura love. I don't know why, but I can just hear him when he speaks like that. The real Madara is nothing like the character that has invaded fanfiction, but that's more than okay, cause I hate the other Madara and don't think he's worth looking at any.

When I read stories like this I seriously want to smother something and squeal. Madara is way too cute like this and I'm almost envious of Sakura. The conversations were amazingly real and lifelike. Sakura and Madara seem like real people with unusual tendencies and childish personas that take over once the uniform comes off. I think one of my favorite parts/scenes was when Sakura admits to thinking he's hot and he just wants to molest her. Taken out of context that seems creepy and...wrong, but I had no trouble squealing to the idea and loving how it came about in your writing.

This is more than enough and definitely worthy of praise in my heart. I am immensely pleased, nay, beyond pleased. Madara was perfect and everything was magnanimous. Thank you.

Vesper chan