for The Clone Wars: Captain and Commander

1/3 c33 4Revee
You made me cry and laugh. I love Rex and Ahsoka friendship stories.
1/3 c10 Revee
Oh, that was so sweet! (poor Kix, those Jedi healers are awful how could they hurt him) I love how the troopers "claimed" Ahsoka it was adorable!
11/29/2020 c33 10OneLittleSpark18
This is amazing! Is there any hope of getting a Post Victory and Death scene as Ahsoka and Rex part ways once more?
11/29/2020 c31 OneLittleSpark18
I was SO WORRIED that this hadn’t been updated with season 7 in mind. IT’S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!
7/31/2020 c33 6pinkskyplanet
I love this work! Could you maybe do something post S1E15 "Trespass", given that Rex was injured and many men died in defence of a stupid representative, perhaps some good old H/C? Or maybe something post Mortis?
7/2/2020 c33 SuperFan
I love your writing and this story is AMAZING! I also love your other story Tragedy 05: Balance as well, but it hasn't gotten an update in a long time. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for future chapters!
6/13/2020 c33 32Iamsecretlynot
I missed these guys... what did you think of the season finale? Especially since you've been in the fandom for so long
6/11/2020 c33 secrets of the galaxy
can you pls do more chapters pls
6/9/2020 c32 11LongLiveTheClones
This is an interesting chapter. As I watched the series finale, I wondered if Jesse’s actions were partially motivated by O66 and partially by Maul scrambling about in his head. He’d been tortured and seemed “broken” when he was returned.

Nice bit of banter. Some of it very funny. Heavy and hard? (Cough) But, you can also feel their frustration at not being able to charge in and rescue Jesse. Nicely done.
6/9/2020 c33 LongLiveTheClones
Love this missing piece of dialogue between between them, and are grappling with the emotions of having been under the influence of O66. Well done!
6/8/2020 c33 18dieFabuliererin
They really could've included this bit in the episode because Rex's reaction would've been priceless! Great job as always!
6/8/2020 c33 Abi-chan fiction fan
Oh crap crap crap crap !
6/7/2020 c33 12jlc2007
I was literally just thinking about this fic when the update alert popped up in my inbox! Love it, as always 3
6/4/2020 c1 MeRosieH99
Found your stories the other day after watching season 7 and shipped Ahsoka and Rex so much. Your stories are so good. So readable and believeable; you just know how to write the two of them. I cried so much when you wrote Ahsoka leaving. Nice to see some stories on the new season. Hope you write more stories based on them; for now take care!
x
6/3/2020 c32 16DrCyrusBortel
I eagerly await Order 66.
312 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »