FanFiction.Net
for It Should Have Been Me

3/4/2012 c1 2kamiccolo's rose
Its very good! And sad though, but still good. Poor Yami, he never got his chance! ;.;
2/29/2012 c1 14ll Kairi ll
You really have to continue this! (Even though its a one shot, ;p) I understood it was Yugi that... died? But how? :( Or, unless you had Yami go to the afterlife and Yugi and his friends made a stone for him, but I highly doubt that. It had to of been Yugi who died because of every one's reaction to it. Tristan going to fighting, Tea wanting to quit, and the one that made the most sense was Joey. I can see him doing that if Yugi died.

It was a beautiful story, nonetheless. The only thing I didn't like was the paragraphs. They were really long and it would have been better if they were shorter. Like not delete anything, but just starting new paragraphs, if that makes sense.

But still, beautiful piece. I really wish you would continue because I can see something coming out of this idea! (If you are either curious or confused, you can PM me.:P )

~kairi
2/7/2012 c1 HikariLove
I do not understand the ending! Is that yugi or yami that is in the grave? Who is the one who's crying? Please make a not or something! I'll check back to see if you answer these questions or if you edit this or something! Thankss