for Fears to yourself but share your courage

7/23/2015 c11 KioshiUshima
I feel like Bastien isn't as bad as we think he is. Obviously, he's no longer after Kurt, and he's seeming to mesh pretty well with the fringe members of ND. Maybe there just needs to be more time, for Kurt to realise that Sebastien isn't going to, like, mouth-rape him again. He hasn't blinded anybody! So, he's not nearly as bad as Canon!Bastien was. Plus, Blaine getting casual experience with Bastien? That's not horrible, at all. I am totally down for that Bromance. Thanks for your hard work!
5/27/2014 c4 StrainAsylum
Excellent! Very, very nicely done! You kept up with canon and still had it fit nicely. Very enjoyable.
5/27/2014 c2 StrainAsylum
Interesting...Being pursued is usually a good thing, unless (like Finn) you are uncomfortable, in which case (UNlike Finn) you should SAY something. Like "I'm not interested" or something similar. And then see what happens. I'm not complaining, as much as musing to myself, interested in seeing whether Sebastian WILL back off. Or if Kurt will even make it clear that his attentions are wanted.
3/12/2014 c11 2Dbp
I'm looking forward to reading about their Christmas day.
10/6/2013 c11 xDarklightx
I really like it. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
1/2/2013 c11 Guest
I like this.

More please!
11/17/2012 c11 Glyndian
Love this story! I'd definitely like to see Mercedes little chat with Az. Also, great side story with Seb and Blaine. It would be fun to see Seb fall for Blaine and get crushed by him. And, of course, more progression of Kurt and Dave's relationship! Love it!
10/9/2012 c11 nessyschu
First, yes, please share that conversation. Second, you probably can't redeem Sebastian, but the thing with Blaine actually really works! You should keep it up.

So I really like this. Damn you and your ability to make me like Kurtofsky! Lol. Can't wait for more!
10/6/2012 c11 27amelias-nature
Yes, write down Az/Mercedes conversation. Definitely.

And honestly, while I love Sebastian in other stories... I don't like him here. I'm all for zero redemption. Or maybe make Blaine clingy and Seb gets stuck in a relationship with him. Or on a kinder side, Seb falls in love with Blaine, though that may take a while and personally, it would be too much focus off of the Kurtofsky story which is really why I'm reading. So in the end I guess I could care less what happens to Seb in this. *le shrug* feel free to ignore me completely. XD
10/6/2012 c11 2DarkestAngel13
love it!
10/6/2012 c11 52Lise Blodeuwedd
It's funny that I took so long to start reading this, and now it's the one I look forward to the most (not that I don't love the others). Maybe it's the whole "reading a lot of chapters in sequence without stopping" thing. I love it, and this chapter was great, could only have been better if you hadn't cut the Kurt/Dave smut (but I get it, too long and everything - I do expect some compensation soon, though). About the Mercedes/Azimio conversation, please please please yes! I like the idea of them as a couple! As for Sebastian, I don't know, but I really like him as he is, jerk and all. Maybe a bit of a softer side with Blaine, but not actually nice. Like Santana being a bitch with everyone expect Brittany (not Brittney, btw). Anyway, loved the big fic spam!
10/6/2012 c11 18marli-slashs fan
Oh please redeem Sebastian, i love him with Blaine, they deserve happyness.

Great and VERY VERY GOOD chapter. I love some angst but fluffy is so amazing.

Looking forward for more.
10/6/2012 c11 17TheRealMaraJade
Mercedes FTW! I love her no-nonsense manner and how she gabe kurt some perspectve. I'd very much like to see her do the same with Az! ;)
10/6/2012 c11 TheMidnighTower
A yes to the Azimio/Mercedes conversation. Why would anyone say no to more?
I'm pretty happy that Azimio didn't abandon him. Good stuff but it's starting to feel a little bit piecey...
Eagerly Awaiting The Next Chapter!
10/6/2012 c11 10louisestrange
Aw, Davey! He's come do far...this chapter gave we warm, fuzzy Christmas feels. Looking forward to Kurt meeting Dave's family!
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »