for Fears to yourself but share your courage

8/13/2012 c9 17TheRealMaraJade
Loved it! How kurt suceeded in using Finn as a smokescreen to the abscence of bullying, how Burt ended up talking too much, how Dave was jealous, and how Kurt reacted when Dave sang! Can't wait for the Thriller number! Also, I figured you'll have Az and Stando slushying the other gleeks despite Dave's efforts, and Dave really hurting Sebastian to make Beiste and Schue conjure up the union of the two groups, right?
8/13/2012 c8 anon
LOVE this story. can't wait for more!
8/5/2012 c8 Midesko
AAHH MOREMOREMORE IT'S AMAZING AND PERFECT AND WONDERFUL SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
8/5/2012 c8 10louisestrange
So happy to see this story updated. I'm glad Burt doesn't know about ant un
8/5/2012 c7 captainlove
Just discovered this story, so I'm only commenting on the last chapter even if I've read all the others in a frenzy... I love this AU, and like some other commenters, I like how Kurt is strong and is leading the game.

This is a Kurt I would have liked to see in the tv show instead of the submissive, translucent copy of himself he's slowly transformed into during season 3. can't wait for the next chapter.
8/4/2012 c8 TheMidnighTower
So happy this updated. I kind of really like the speed of this by the way. I also like how absolutely smitten Dave is (it's really cute.) I'm a little worried about Kurt though, if he's already starting to feel guilty this early. At least he started off pretty well and made it official by telling his family. I don't like where Sebastian's thoughts are going either, though.
Eagerly Awaiting the Next Chapter.
8/4/2012 c8 17TheRealMaraJade
Loving this! Can't wait to see Dave confronting Kurt about using him and not gaving feelings for him... ;) Also, if Dave told Kurt about Az, he could use that as an excuse to talk yo Dave with Mercedes - plus I like Az/Cedes! ;)
8/4/2012 c8 30PurtFiend
Great chapter! Please keep updating. I'm looking forward to where you're going with this.
8/4/2012 c8 fluffhoof
This is really interesting :) Looking forward to next installments!
8/4/2012 c8 2DarkestAngel13
wow it took me a bit to catch up to this place in the story... i sort of forgot what had been happening! But now i'm excited again to read more! Hope you can update again soon :D
8/4/2012 c8 18marli-slashs fan
Good ! i like this subtle and secret deal...subtle no so much Mercedes is too good to see bullshit lol I'm affraid that Azimio turns his back to his buddy, rare are the fics where he's awesome and understanding.
8/4/2012 c8 48Beloved-Stranger
Oh lordy. This is getting all kinds of tangled isn't it? I rather like that Burt's first introduction to Dave is less, um, savage than the canon one :) Also, Kurt, calm your waters, Dave's doing it cause he likes you, not just because you have a bangin' body lol. As per usual, I am ridiculously happy you updated - you're saving me from assignment overload O_o and I'm very fond of this fic since Dave getting a case of the shies around Kurt is just too adorable to take and makes me :D-face all over the show.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

See?
8/4/2012 c8 3xechada la pirate
Finally a new chapter. I think that Dave and Kurt need a good discussion about what they feel for each other.
8/2/2012 c7 Glyndian
Love where this story is going. Hope you haven't abandoned it. It's getting really good!
5/9/2012 c6 13Witchdoctr
You shouldn't just re-write the episodes into a story with a character injected in. It gets tedious to read. Not enough original material, you know?
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »