for Fears to yourself but share your courage

5/9/2012 c2 13Witchdoctr
I really enjoyed this, but had immense difficulty figuring out the change in POV's.
4/28/2012 c6 6Fernsfairie
I love this story. It's so true and sometimes depressing!

~Fern Rose
4/23/2012 c7 Aetheriata
... Sebastian seems a bit rape-y here...

But Dave was cute, being all flustered in the end :D
4/23/2012 c7 clarss
Great idea!
4/23/2012 c7 18marli-slashs fan
Oh boy, i'm so happy that Kurt makes this smart move and your confused David is kind of cute.

Looking forward for more.
4/22/2012 c7 15sebkurtofskyftw
Oh i was waiting for this moment. :D Fantastic chapter!
4/22/2012 c7 myownghost
This chapter is SO charming! I love this awkward Dave who'll sit on his hands when ordered to. (If only the show had taken this route...)
4/22/2012 c7 raindancer08
I really like this story and you write really well. The only thing is sometimes your POV change ups are confusing. I'm aware it's someone else speaking, but I'm not sure who the person is or I think it's still Kurt speaking until the speaker says something about Kurt. Anyway, great job!
4/22/2012 c7 xLebkuchenherzx
loved this chapter; can't wait for more!
4/22/2012 c7 animefreak03
I'll be honest, when I saw three updates from you I thought, OH NO she's going to stop writing her stories. Major surprised when it was three actual updates. HOORAYYY! I love the way you re-imagined Never Been Kissed. This is one way I would have loved to have seen the episode unfold. I am excited about reading more from you. Your stories are always a great way to cheer me up.

Love it.
4/22/2012 c6 xLebkuchenherzx
poor kurt. :(
4/22/2012 c7 3xechada la pirate
Things just get more interesting.

I can't wait to see how things will go between them and how Dave will deal with Sebastian.

When do you think that the next chapter will be out?
4/22/2012 c1 8SaveKenny
Hey now! So of course I had to go back and read this all now :) I love how you wrote and took your spin on this episode :D

I'm excited to see where Dave and Kurt take this new "relationship" of theirs. (also Sebastian is a slimy little bastard, isn't he?)
4/22/2012 c5 xLebkuchenherzx
still love this, even if i'm sometimes confused by the pov's.
4/22/2012 c7 eRhino
Nice story! Looking forward to how it develops!
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »