for a long lowering of masks

4/11 c1 Guest
But Sam doesn’t care about Dean. While Dean was being tortured by demons Sam was having the best time of his life banging demons. That doesn’t sound like concern to me.
11/27/2015 c1 Guest
This is just so lovely. I always imagined that Dean's walls might come down a bit with a high fever. And that he would love Super Mario Brothers )
2/8/2015 c1 3177A-BleekerSt
So cute! :) :) :) Loved it! ! :) :)
12/25/2012 c1 4Neshomeleh
Dean is a good person that was forced to do bad things by supernatural evil and a selfish careless father. Thank you for sharing.
11/10/2012 c1 SamWinchesterfangirl
:( poor Dean * hugging him tight* Shh Sam's right, Dean it isn't your fault, Alastair is the bad guy not you. You are a good person, a really good person.
2/6/2012 c1 141M. D. Jensen
Loved this! Especially Sam's little explanation of what was going on in the game. Dunno why that bit in particular really came alive for me, but it did. Thanks for posting!
2/6/2012 c1 ccase13
I like this story a lot. Season4 is bad enough without Ruby and Sam's demon blood addiction.
2/6/2012 c1 20Rosetta Brunestud
That was such a sad one! Dean totally broke my heart! Great writing here, dear ^^

Sam is awesome as always. :) And feverish Dean is way too cute eheh

Kisses

Rosetta
2/6/2012 c1 10Zinfer
Good stuff :) cute and sweet. I always wanted Sam to give dean more TLC after he got out
2/6/2012 c1 110Enkidu07
Totally my favorite line:

"Yeah. Some day I'm gonna show you that word in a dictionary."

Nice brotherly moments here!
2/6/2012 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Great story, really love it.