for Hell Boy

8/24 c8 Guest
Did not expected this chapter to appear! It felt a bit rushed, but it was a nice tie in with the original game and SSL. I really liked your fic and I hope you'll keep on writing :)
8/14 c8 Mint
Cute story~ I really enjoyed the ending!
8/10 c8 Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-BTS
wahhh after two years it has come to end already TT
thank god i still remember the story so i can immediately read this..
the ending is so touching... thank you soo muuch for this wonderful fanfiction 3 3
9/14/2015 c2 Guest
Ah why'd Sano have to punish Heisuke! That hurt my feels so much!
7/8/2015 c7 5annashina
please update !
6/2/2015 c7 Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-BTS
Please! Don't abandon this... I really really love this story of your's TT i'll die if I can't finish this!
Okita and chizuru ftw!
6/2/2015 c6 Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-BTS
What's with the censored thing?! Haha xD
Anyway I love your story!
5/31/2015 c7 girl.az2001
espero que sigas escribiendo la historia no puedo esperar que emocion
1/31/2015 c7 SapphireNova24
Ooh! Kaoru has entered the building! Can't wait to see what happens next! Also, Okita and Chizuru are a cute couple!
3/19/2013 c7 2FinalPhantasm
Just got caught up on this story. Hell Girl/Hakuouki is an interesting twist and I'm glad that I checked this story out! Okita and Chizuru are very cute together. Hope you update soon!
2/24/2013 c7 Guest
Wow poor girl :( liked the chapter, update soon!
11/14/2012 c1 Zangetsu-Hollow Ichigo
I believe this is a good story. Make some more. This is a good imaginative story. Sorry if I put the wording wrong.
11/10/2012 c2 6misminor
I think you're confusing "Geisha" with "Orian."

Geisha entertain customers with games, dances, music, etc. They don't offer... intimate services.

Orian act as a "perfect wife" for a night. They're courtesans. They offer the same services as Geishas but they also offer... sex.
10/11/2012 c6 Jaz-147
Pls upload this soon, its really interesting.
9/9/2012 c6 Okita Lizzie
Oh My God ! Please continues ! Okta-san is so perfect ! I love him *-* :D Chizuru is cute , i love her too. continuesssssss pleaseeeeeeee
25 Page 1 2 Next »