for How to write a DxC fanfiction!

4/1/2018 c1 Derp
lol I love this :3 don't listen to the others just because someone did it first doesn't mean you are copying 3 3
7/24/2012 c1 3alien babydoll
My dog's birthday was yesterday, dedicated to him.
That was the best part, your made up summary. Why do people always write they suck at writing summaries?
Dance Moms is awesome :)
7/7/2012 c1 7kutiekat44
I love the "advice" you gave this was funny and dance moms is amazing!
2/11/2012 c1 whyareyouwriting
Way to be original...but I guess if you want to look like shit compared to Cereal-Killa fine by me
2/9/2012 c1 1Ray-RayDxC
This was FREAKING HILARIOUS! I see this all the time and wonder why does everyone do that? I just started writing a story and personally I see myself doing a few of these things and i remind myself to not be like those other authors because sometimes it gets ANNOYING. Ok, enough ranting anyways Good Job capturing what you see up here all of the time.
2/8/2012 c1 Bella Pilgrim
This states the truth xD. And I love dance moms! Chloe is awesome!
2/8/2012 c1 25Guardian Number 6
...This is more than an inspired piece. This is a RIP-OFF of Cereal-Killa. I apologize, as I don't like to be rude about stories, but this is a complete rip-off.
2/8/2012 c1 marie
hahahaha loved the story! please continue your writing career :)
2/8/2012 c1 Lila
So Cereal-killa. You just tried too hard. Stop trying to copy other people's work, this is not inspiration, it's just a damn copy. Dont like it at all. Sorry
2/8/2012 c1 11lyannastarkers
This was aso funny and so true! Plus, the AN about Dance Mom's made my day. Peyton does not deserve to be in that group! I hope Chloe's on top of the pyramid this week! She deserves it.
2/7/2012 c1 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
This is beyond someone inspiring you! You basically wrote the exact same thing! 8 read the original. You pretty much copied
2/7/2012 c1 bitchwhotellsthetruth
You really need to stop copying other peoples work, its fucking annoying! Oh,and you might want to get BETA by the way :)
2/7/2012 c1 27AerisSerris
Ha ha ha, oh God too true. XD Perfection, my friend, perfection. ;)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service