for Time's Children

12/31/2016 c4 1Mismatched Melody
FREAKIN UUUPPPDDD AAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I LOVE THIS BOOK ITS AMAZING! DO N'T LE AVE ME HERE! I NEED MORE!
12/31/2016 c4 Mismatched Melody
1/11/2014 c4 16Gravity's Child
Who is "dad"? Is it The Master? I wanna know. I wanna know! 'Cause if Jack is Uncle, the only other person I can think of is The Master...
8/9/2013 c4 3cethmistmyk
Interesting... I still don't know how this has anything to do with HP, but I suppose that I'll find out when you update! :-)
This is very interesting, I can't wait to find out who their dad is!
6/14/2013 c4 110NabikiB
I rather like the notion of a bunch of kids driving HIM nuts. Too bad there weren't a few more...younger ones. In need of 'changing' regularly.
4/30/2013 c4 danbear
write more
3/26/2013 c4 rebecca1516
OMG i love you story i would love to read more of it!
1/17/2013 c4 1androidtracker
Noooooooo...there's no more. It's not much of a mystery of who the parents are but how will the little guys get back to their papa's? How will they react to Jack? Since they seem to know Rose isn't a very good cook do they know uncle Jack? Which generation is their dad? Can we get a time skip and just assume we know what happened in the episode other then the general freak out about the location of the kiddies? Please? *sad eyes*
11/15/2012 c4 3Crystal M. Key
Wait, wait. So the kids are the Doctor's and Harry's, and we're in the Empty Child Arc right now? I really want to see Jack's reactions to the kids. Thanks!
11/11/2012 c4 Melikalilly
i like this story
8/23/2012 c4 Person1
really hoping you update this. Aside from the random repetition, I think this story is really fun. Haven't really gotten into this crossover much myself, but it seems like fun. :) hope to see a new chapter soon!
8/19/2012 c4 3Aeryun
Wow! Very interesting. I wish there was more!
7/15/2012 c4 Laesk
i look forwards to reading more with much intesting. thank you for writing and sharing what you have so far
7/13/2012 c4 Immortalis Cruor Elf
update soooooon!
6/26/2012 c4 4The Lady of the Land
I'm seriously intrigued, keep up the good work!
25 Page 1 2 Next »