for A most fortunate coincidence

10/25 c7 LunarMiko07
This was a cute story. I especially liked this last chapter. ;)
4/1 c7 Tonks7777777
So cute! Loved it! Thank you! :D
1/27 c7 Daphanie Petty
Sweet I love voyeurism.
1/7/2018 c7 3Luthearl
Awww so sweet and sexy
12/23/2017 c1 47Emiliya Wolfe
Um... I'm not sure what to think of this.
Your writing is good, and so is your grammar, excepting a few commas. However, I really dislike "voyeur" fics, and I found it really uncomfortable that Minerva wouldn't knock, and wouldn't leave when Hermione is obviously having an intimate moment. It just doesn't sit well with me, sorry.
Other than that, I love the idea of Minnie/Hermione; I could definitely see this becoming a thing with how much Hermione admires her.
7/2/2015 c5 1GillianIsBack
Accio Minerva? No, really.. Accio Minerva? God! Thanks! You just relieved my day! I'm laughing so hard... ;)
8/17/2014 c7 Texaschic1
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing it. I have enjoted your other stories as well and I hope you continue to update them.
2/27/2012 c7 4YuSnotTo
I have no problem when you are getting carried away... that means more for us readers ;)

A wonderful fiery, final chapter and one with honesty and confessions.
2/26/2012 c7 93JUJUChick16
Now I am really excited to read the next chapter (lol) please update again soon! I can not wait to read what will happen next!
2/25/2012 c7 54Refreshingly Original
It would appear my dear, that I was a wee bit late to message you back. :)

Oh well.

I have to say, that I haven't actually read it all yet, but writting this as I go.

So far my favourite part would be you describing Minerva as she sleep. 'Minerva was curled up into a ball, all of her legs disappearing under her stomach, her head snugly buried between them.' - Soooo cute!

And when Hermione jerked awake and Minerva jumped...made me giggle like a first year. :)

She smiled, but her expression was unreadable...o-kay, how does that work? (o.O) But a total Minerva move.

Oooohhhh, I wonder why Alison Smith doesn't seem so happy! Me thinks she likes Hermione. ;)

Knew it.

Ahhh, what a perfect way to end a wonderful fic. :)

I would just like to say that this is one of the best I have ever read. Not many authors can make me blush when reading.

I can't wait to read mroe from you dear.

Love Ro. :)
2/25/2012 c7 positivespin
A wonderful and creative story. I loved the addition of the jealous sixth year. :)

Please write more of this pairing!
2/25/2012 c7 Llamabay
Really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to more stories for you.
2/24/2012 c6 Refreshingly Original
Hehe, I love Poppy. :)

I love this.

Can't wait for more!

~Ro
2/24/2012 c6 6magikedforyou
Can't wait to see what happens when Minerva wakes up!
2/24/2012 c6 4YuSnotTo
That was incredible engrossing.

Until the next... and thank you very much for developing this story beyond the original length.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »