for It starts with a happy thought

1/1/2015 c1 Guest
Perfection!
10/8/2012 c1 2919r7g5h
Very well written. Do you have an idea as to what Taz's patronum is?
6/14/2012 c1 Pigwidgeon
That was cute. I liked it. I was also very impressed by the tense you used- it seems like it would be difficult to write in, but you made it sound fantastic. It was a great story. :)
6/11/2012 c1 Briannaunderwood21
Awesome! Keep going !
3/17/2012 c1 TerrifiedOfButterflies
Aaaaaah I love it. 3 I love love love love love it! Perfect as a one-shot, but I would encourage you find other places for overlap with various characters and scenarios... LOVE.
3/13/2012 c1 5Silentdramaqueen01
Yay, finally a Hp and starship crossover! I presume you meant Junior not Hunior, but still really good!
3/3/2012 c1 6Creamoe
Oh my dead-God, I love this. I usually try to avoid crossovers, but I was in need of a new TUp story. Since I have already read all the others, I decided to give it a try, and when I saw you wrote it, there was no turning back. I am also very curious what Taz's Patronus shape is. Personally, I think a tiger would be a good one that fits her personality.

Please continue!

I'll love you even more than I already do if that's at all possible :P
2/13/2012 c1 14HidingBehindASmile
Awww, this was great, I really loved it. It's made me wonder what the form of Taz' patronus would be though... :)
2/11/2012 c1 27Walker'sLampshade
IT'S SO PRETTY! OMG. I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND...OMG. IT'S SO PRETTY! I WANNA READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN FOREVER AND EVER!
2/9/2012 c1 51Emtheunicorn
Splendiferous story my dear :)
2/9/2012 c1 15AlreadyOnMars
That was great! It was really well written! :)
2/9/2012 c1 8lucyjoan
I love it. :) Crossover's not usually my thing, but I when I saw this was HP/Starship I couldn't resist :)